Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I can do this read please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Glass Bubbler, Sep 30, 2013.

1. So I just got off work I want to go home and smoke but I have a driving lesson at 2:15 the time right know is 11:10 do you think I could smoke and be ok by tht time.

2. same time here as well and I got work at 2. toking my bong as I post.

3. #3 Guest, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    I found driving lessons to be very boring and only took them for a certificate. My instructor often asked why I was "learning" how to drive If I already knew how to drive. A nice bowl shortly before leaving helped. But I felt guilty for not remembering much since I was paying. But I still learned a lot and I consider myself a safe driver when I want.

For you OP, can you handle yourself after toking or are you a serious apprentice toker?

4. Ohhh yeah you should be good as long as you smoke regularly

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No, don't be a dick. You'd probably be fine, but it isn't worth it.

If you aren't sure, don't do it. If you were to have any kind of accident, they'd probably give you a routine drugs test afterwards, and if you get caught high on a driving lesson... you're in trouble.

Just wait until afterwards... it'll taste even sweeter later.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm with Jumpfruit, be responsible, even a person who has been smoking for years should really consider the possible outcomes when getting behind the wheel intoxicated. We have all been driving so long we often take for granted the fact that our cars and trucks can become giant piles of death and property damage when we don't obey and respect the rules. Don't be a dummy...

• Like Like x 1
  7. ...Cum on her tummy lol jk couldn't help myself.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well idk, I was hammered the day we took the drivers ed written test and got 50/50.....and drunk during the driving test as well but I did miss a few points....its all in knowing what u can handle.

What if an animal runs out in the road? What if your tire blows and you crash?

There's always a chance you could have an accident and you wouldn't want to be proven high when it happened.

10. Yea I just got back I did not smoke I will in a little bit.

11. Use some self moderation and save it for after. It's not worth it man. However if you insist, it depends on the quality of weed and your tolerance.

It's not that big of a deal to wait until after is it?