Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I am taking the concept of 4:20 too far?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thereeferist, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinda sounds like you need some better weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I am a bit immature I'll admit that but I am a 45-year-old grandpa, not a kid.

3. Nope, I get top-notch weed.

4. With the amount of planes in the air at all times, there are probably americans in everytime zone, are you not smoking for them and their respective 4:20/4:22s?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. #25 killset, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Actual age doesnt mean much.
    Mentally you're definetly not an ol' fogy. 45 and still playing kid games, thats more then a bit immature.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'd look at seeking professional help.

7. Age may not mean much mentally, but physically it certainly does. I am no younger a young man and I can't do many of the things I could do in my youth.

8. Were not discussing you being able to run and jump here. You act like a teenager apparently regardless to if you look like 1. Fuck bro i got 10 years on you and can still hang with the youngens. Start taking better care of yourself before its too late. 45 is still young.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I can still smoke weed all day long I am just 45 so I can no longer do many of the things I did in my youth, such as fuck my wife 8 times a day. I am not here to be lectured by potheads and I am in the best shape of my adult life right now.

10. Nobodies lecturing you bud. You posted some childish shit and asked what people thought.

Fk bro that sucks. i can still bang 8 times a day. Got to stay healthy brother. Like right now, im taking the stairs up 8 floors while my unfit coworkers are riding the buck hoist, one of the guys is 23

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. I take the stairs instead of the elevators too. Despite being in your 50s you are still a noob apparently.

12. No not even close.
    Why are you upset enough to start name calling?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. are you surprised the responses your getting?

your original post was legit written like a 16 year old kid who discovered what 420 was for the first time.

this is hands down the dumbest thread I've seen all week.
    congrats.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mildly entertaining. I do stick by my original statement, I'd seek some professional help. OCD and addiction are not fun things.

15. I just dont understand why you would post something like that and ask for opinions, admit yourself that you are immature, then get upset when people agree with you. Just very confusing

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. An unfortunate common scenario.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. @thereeferist
    Be cool man.
    Kinda of weird that the first insult you would use is "potheads". I mean really?

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. When insulting your audience, OP ought to go with something a little more creative. May I suggest:

Cheeba Monkey
    Tokeapottomus
    Smokeahontas
    Ganjasaurus Rex

19. Okay, boomer. This is the first time I have actually seriously used that phrase but in this case it is called for,

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. He was insulting me not the other way around. I hope you can get laid tonight bud I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you last night and you felt the need to start fights online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.