Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think he ripped me off? How would you handle this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCoolest420, Oct 1, 2011.

1. This guy i know was helping me move. He is more of my sisters friend than mine. But we have hung out a few times. He has bought bud for me on three seperate occasions and the bags were always normal to fat.

But today he was helping me move and we were using his moms truck. He said he would get his girlfriend to take him to go buy the bud so we could get it without his mom knowing. He was gone for a long ass time. But i figured it was just because he was with his girl.

He gets back and hands me the bags. Skimpiest bags ever. And honestly i was feeling like he robbed me. And if it wasn't for the fact that his mom was there i would have swung on him. But i kept my cool but he could tell i was obviously pissed. I basically told them it was over and i better just go home.

I got to the house. Looked at the bud. Its obviously up there on dankness. Definetly some of the dopest dope i've ever smoked. And i usually get dank around here.

But at the same time i feel like he could have got a lot more for thirty dollars. I swear he only got like 2.1-2.5. I don't have a scale and i don't have a camera but i know bud so i know that this bud is definetly under what i should usually get.

But on the other hand its really good bud and hes never ripped me before. But he also didn't ask me for any of the bud. Which he usually does ask me for like a bowl. But his mom was there so that could be why... But even so i felt like he had time to ask me while we were alone for a few seconds.

Idk. I kinda feel like i should do something to him. But like hes a super nice guy and hes smoked me out countless times. Given me food. Just done a ton of nice shit for me. So if i just flip on him people will think i'm crazy for beating his ass since hes so nice to everyone.

Its not about the money its about the principal. Do you think he jipped me? What would you do in this situation? I mean if he wanted bud he coulda asked me for it. I woulda easily given him 1/3rd of a normal amount without asking. And if he had asked for some of this bud i probably woulda given it to him.

2. For $30 I get 1.7

I'm not sure if you got shorted since you didn't provide any pics, but be happy with what you got. And don't swing on someone for $30, that shit is just petty.

3. Sounds like you bought quality weed for once. Don't freak out next time, or it might not happen again!

4. When buying such a small amount, you cant really complain. 2.1 for 30 is pretty nice, 15 a gram....

buy large amount, get better price cuts. thats how it works my man.

5. Like to me its not even petty. Because even though this guy is nice. I know that if i tried to snatch even 10 dollars for him we would be rumbling. I mean he was down to beat this kid half to death over the kid snatching a half ounce form him at a party. I mean he was drunk but still. I saw this shit with my own eyes and i was one of the people who had to stop him.

And i just feel like if he did rip me off it was to totally disrespect me. Because he knows i know bud.

And i bought this weed in tacoma. Prices out there are pretty fucked like 10 dollars for 0.7 of dank. But i feel like he doesn't buy skimpy bags. Like hes not new to this and neither am i. So i feel like he shoulda got three grams straight up. If not 3.5.

6. $30 for 2.5 grams when I lived in NJ for dank would of been a deal for me. Lol.

7. ...I get quality weed whenever i want it man. Where i live there is no mids. And there is no schwag. I have seen both very few times in my life. People just don't have that shit. I buy medical on a regular basis. I know people i can drive to the dispensary and have go in and buy an 8th for me.

8. You're a fucking baby dude. We get 1.5 for 30 around here be grateful for what you get. Also, why the fuck are you having other people buy your bud for you? Are you a bitch? Get your own dealer. And no, don't attack him unless you're psychotic and get off to beating someone's ass.

The most important thing to take away from this, though, is: NEVER TRUST ANOTHER MAN WITH YOUR MONEY

9. You need to chill. Where I live a gram is 20 and 30 gets you 1.7 (half 8). These are dank prices. If you bought dank 2.1 grams for 30$ that sounds like a hell of a deal to me.

10. shit in ny, people try to give you .8 for 20 sometimes...

11. 30 for 2 grams of dank (possibly 2.5 according to ur post) of dank is a fucking deal. i get a half eighth of dank (1.75 grams) for 30, as is the standard price for most of us i believe. be happy u get hooked up with dank for that price, and if you're so worried about him pinching bud outta ur sac then find ur own dealer.

12. Lol. Yea man i'm a bitch. I don't know anyone out there but i know he knows a lot of people. I wanted to smoke before i got home and i figured i would knock out two birds with one stone by giving him the money while i moved the stuff. Like i said he always got good shit for me before.

Oh and to all you people talking about your prices. They don't matter. It would be like if someone jipped you for a 1/6th of your weed. Imagine it that way. Don't focus on the price i pay since its irrelevant. I just pay a better standard price then you.

13. if it is dank. i mean dank not dank mids. dank headies.. then 30 = 1.5g-2g depending on your area. you didnt get ripped off. well maybe if it was shwag. pics would help

14. i think you might want to have a look at where your critisizum is coming from. Like why so picky? the guy sounds fine he just knew a guy who had dope, lucky you.

And you better not be getting your med friends busted either. find your own dealer or do like us and grow it.

15. Its super fucking dank trust me bro. I live right next to cali. And people are just as big about bud out here as they are there. I used to live in cali myself when i was in high school.

And if you live there then you know that schwag is hard as fuck to find. And so are mids.

And bud is always ten dollars a fuckin gram. I mean thats just the way i have always lived life. Even if i was buying some crazy weed its always been a gram for ten.

16. i kill people for $10. SHIT IS MINE!

17. Not getting anyone busted man. Its cool just something that people do out here.

18. haha thats great , i thought that shit only happened in jersey shit sucks mannn

but then again when i tell my friends from out of state that i can roll a .3 in a blunt and be put on my ass for the night i guess it all averages out.

19. OP I'm paying 25/g for super dank since it's seriously the only person around here with it, how do you think I feel? 2g for 30 ain't really that bad unless it's mids. Just say something to the dude, talk it out. Don't fight him and ruin your connect.

20. I guess i sound stupid trying to explain this to you guys. Forget it.