Do you think George Zimmerman deserves to be charged with murder?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by A.R.C., Mar 23, 2012.

1. i thought there was five or six in the OP that where in their entirety, but if you stumble upon something else i'd love to see/hear 'em.

2. Because this is their method of taking guns from law abiding citizens.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc[/ame]

Soon..

3. Yes. Obviously.

4. #24 Swills, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    There has been new developments in this case.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

And fuck everyone from Obama to Jesse Jackson to the Black Panthers to the Miami Heat to Miami School Walkouts for fueling a race war based on bullshit. Oh and the MSM too, like Geraldo Rivera, and all the dumbasses who take these assholes words at face value. Fuck you all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIpL7vj8A3c]Geraldo Rivera Blames Trayvon Martin And His Parents For Wearing Hoodie! - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...r-george-zimmerman-by-new-black-panther-party

[​IMG]

5. so according to you minors should have guns...

6. Oh no, the horror my goodness!

Where does said child get the money to purchase a gun, furthermore what parent is going to let their child have one?

Your lack of faith in humanity disgusts me.

7. well humanity hasnt done much to persuade me to support it. so far all we've done is rape the earth and kill/exploit each other...

8. All under the guise of collectivism too, the state is the largest cause of unnatural death in the last century alone.

You'd rather impose your will on a society then allow individuals to make choices they deem best for themselves. You don't want to police other nations, but you want to police the decisions made by your fellow countrymen. There is some incredible irony here...

9. he isnt half black..hes hispanic but could still be white

if u look at applications, they say

white,non hispanic

black,non hispanic

which would lead one to beleive that you can be white and hispanic at the same time..

10. So they wouldn't talk to several witnesses on Trayvon's side of the case(I think he was talking to his gf at the time), and one witness comes forth for Zimmerman, but doesn't want to be seen and waited all this time to show up and I'm supposed to take him at his word for it?

At the end of the day, even if Trayvon was beating this guy senseless I still think Zimmerman deserves a murder charge. I would beat the shit out of some body following me around in the middle of the night too, do I deserve to be shot because some loon decides I look suspicious and won't leave me alone?

11. Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called “diversity” actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity. - Ron Paul

See any collectivists jumping on board to stoke the group think of racial identity in the media? :rolleyes:

12. I wish we could just wipe the slate clean for all races and get rid of the race thing altogether.

13. One can indeed be white and hispanic at the same time, but clearly Zimmerman has amerindian in him. "hispanic" simply means "of spanish language and culture". There are plenty of white hispanics in SA.

Why is that important? Ask the FAU student who had a violent outburst in class calling for the murder of Whites and Jews over Trayvon's death. She got tasered and thrown in the back of a police car :D

link

I wonder why this hate-filled left-wing extremist didn't call for the murder of latinos? The media is race-baiting people like her. I noticed the left is quick to blame conservative propaganda for any and all violence committed by right-wing extremists, but their own agitprop is immune from such criticism...

14. then we would have to have no notable physical differences.

Either way, he shouldn't be convicted of murder. Provoked = end of story.

15. "Do you think George Zimmerman deserves to be charged with murder?"

I don't know... I don't have all the evidence, and neither does anyone else on this board. The police will investigate, the DA will decide what evidence, if any, he has to charge him for a crime, and he will get his day in court, as it should be. I'm getting really, really, seriously tired of this court of opinion BS the media pushes to get ratings, and the armchair activists who jump on board.

16. Where was he provoked? He's a wanna be cop following people around in the night with a gun........ so how was he provoked?

I'll repeat what I said earlier; even if Trayvon was beating this guy senseless I still think Zimmerman deserves a murder charge. I would beat the shit out of some body following me around in the middle of the night too, do I deserve to be shot because some loon decides I look suspicious and won't leave me alone?

17. #38 amdnivram, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    you might want to keep up on your reading comprehension because from the previous posts im sure the situation was more like

"Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
    Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting."

maybe you do, but I don't see murder. Btw if you beat the shit out of someone for just following you, you deserve to be shot .

18. Why would you beat the shit out of someone who hasn't physically harmed you or attempted to harm you?

19. link

^witness statements