Do you think for yourself?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by landrace, Sep 4, 2018.

1. They tell you he's evil he's horrible, but have you ever listened to him? You've been told your hold life marijuana is bad, you tried it and it's pretty good? Why not a speech?

So many people here talking about the elites, globalist, but who are they? do they even exist? Adolf Hitler seems to be a person who spoke about an International Clique ...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hitler was suffering from the greatest scourge of them all, Nationalism/Fascism Derangement Syndrome.

This dreaded disease causes one to be so convinced of one's superiority to all other nationalities/cultures that you end up dressing up like a clown and marching around like a jackbooted thug. It's very contagious and spreads like wildfire amongst those that are unable to think for themselves. Hitler was a ghoul and geebag, the only thing he got right was topping himself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3

3. Hitler killed people for fun because he was racist.

& Yes I do think for myself..

He did have some badass dance moves though
    hitler-dance-gif-8.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Superiority you say, but his selections of allies Japanese and Indians?

Interesting ....

5. Cannon fodder. He would have eventually got round to killing/conquering them as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. India was still controlled by Britain during WW2, until 1947 which is two years after WW2. They fought against the Japanese in Burma, India, and China alongside the British. More than 2.5 million Indian troops fought in every theatre of the war pretty much fighting the Axis.

7. So - are going to say now that he wasn’t evil and horrible? Is that what comes next?

J

• Like Like x 3
  8. International clique = Jews.

Did you like marijuana? Now, kids ... I give you Hitler. Parents told you that he was bad, but he is oh sooo good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. #9 420canadiancannabis, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” Voltaire

Hitler was a leader who killed millions. Anyone who tries to sugar coat it or talk you into believing he was cool is a Nazi and deserves to be beaten to the ground. My grandfather killed Nazi’s and his stories of the atrocities Nazi’s committed were not made up by some government or group. Hitler was evil and equating him to Marijuana lies is ignorant. Trying to normalize a monster and his party can not be tolerated.

• Like Like x 6
  10. There is some truth in that video, but he falls apart when blaming 'Jews' IMO.

The bad guys might be Jews but they are also men, do we demonize men in general?

In comes down to money, because money is equivalent with power with the monetary system the world uses. Even if the top 10 banksters were all Jews, doesn't mean it is because they are Jews, the real common thread is the money/power.

Hitler became a threat to their power to the point where they had to mobilize all the significantly powerful countries they could manipulate, just to make sure they retained their hegemony. If we take that as true, we can praise Hitler for understanding the problem but condemn him for going about it the wrong way. You cannot defeat evil with evil.

This is not a black and white issue, though people are conditioned to such simplistic perspectives because it is easier and requires less knowledge and nuance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pretty black and white in my opinion. As stated before on this thread Hitlers best decision was when he knew the gig was up and became best friends with a bullet through the brain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Murderers killed by murderers. The murdering nazis felt they were doing the right thing, so did their people.

Your murdering grandfather thought he was doing the right thing, as so did his people.

Murder is murder. In the objective reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Take out the nationalism and sounds like the average EU supporter - or simply add the word super or uber before nationalism.

[​IMG]

14. I am a naracist, arrogant know it all type, but I ain't black Hitler

15. The EU is the opposite of fascism. As for ultra nationalism? It's little men draped in the Butcher's Apron that are the problem there.

16. Here in Germany we have a saying that goes about like that: even a blind chicken finds a grain one day.

I am politically and philosophicaly opposed to hitler but even he had some points I can agree with.
    In the end he was what he hated an evil regime

17. EU opposition of fascism:

[​IMG]

18. Hitler was evil but I'm afraid he won the war. Bormann fled Germany and the Nazi ideology got into too many big corps and in turn they managed to control organisations such as the EU. It's why we see so many fascist policies in place throughout Europe, but they have managed to divert attention from this fact by accusing people who were once called liberals of being fascists. DOUBLESPEAK is how the war was lost, and as we can see on this forum there are far too many useful idiots who willingly submit to it.

19. I don't know about all you describe but hitlers way of doing things didn't die in that bunker

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. His way of doing things was exposed in the Nuremberg trials and before US Congress. Its all there in the US National Archive. Many people avoid mentioning this though, which means they are either stupid (they are not) or they are fascists hiding behind a shield of 'accuse everyone else of being fascists/racist/doublethink'.

It's sad that so many perished in two ww's for the supposed losers to run around carrying on as normal, but for a few modifications in their linguistics. It shows we are heading for another major war in Europe, and true liberal values will not be usurped by a bunch of racist clowns.

• Like Like x 1