do you think fish can eat when its totally dark in the tank?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Aug 27, 2002.

1. so ..now i need to play with my fish with my remote control and not the cats with the laser pointer?

2. nam ~ so what ever happened to the monkey?!?!?!?

nubbin ~ you rock. hehe. so what you saying is I shouldnt move the tv in front of them when I leave? I thought theyd be bored...

nam ~ how about put the cat in the tank with the fish and *then playing with the lazer pointer? whaddaya think?

ed: post 420!! yeah!!!!!
    [​IMG]

3. im gonna put fish in my bong and smoke it then put the fish back in the tank and see what happens :D

4. I know I am totally off topic here, but my fish do eat in the dark. I actually fed them and saw them eating...in the dark...last night.

I sat in a dark room straining to see if fish eat in the dark for you, sensimil. Do I get like a cookie or something for that? I went above and beyond the call of duty! I didn't watch TV like you-know-who...I did a real live experiment to find the answer to your ever so important question!!!!! Anyway, if I do get a cookie...I like Pepperidge Farm's Sausalito's the best! ;)

5. monkey?...

sounds like a plan

6. RMJL you rock!!!!! lol youre certainly not off topic..lol you or you-know-who..hehe..but after my head cleared and had some voice of reason from you wonderful peeps..I came to a conclusion without doing a damn thing that fish will eat in the dark.
    so if you will send me your address i will come stalk y..er ack i mean send you a cookie :D and i think I can guess what kind yea'd like..hehe ;)

7. my cat ate my 5 cent gold fish a few years ago and left a pretty nasty surprise on my bed when i came home...

8. THIS JUST IN!..

IT IS OFFICIAL!..

fish die when you put em in bongs :(

9. company memo

fish die when put in working blender.

10. -=NEWS FLASH=-

Fish *can swim in water bongs!!!

11. HEY!! LOOK AT ME! IM NOT A FISH!!! AND IM NOT IN A WATER BONG!!

12. YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell ya what, sensi, if you send me a cookie...I'll stalk y...er ack, I mean send you a Cadbury Egg...oh yeah, baby, a Cadbury Egg!!!!!!! ;)

Ok, back onto the topic...I wonder if I could turn my fish tank into a big ass rectangular bong!!!!!! Whatcha think?????

13. speaking of bongs

the telemagikal squeal flute fillibuster jenkins and i are currently being reunited..i havent smoked a bowl out of him in a while and figured why the hell not.....i love you fillibuster....my best buddy..always there when i need you ;)

and yes, stoners can turn ANYTHING into a bong, even a fish tank!!

14. hey everyone look at norm..he wants attention!!!

RMJL ~ you got yourself a stal-- er.., I uh, mean DEAL!
    and I think that was in a movie...ummmmm scary movie maybe?!?! but of course thats a movie and they can do anything in movies right? so I think you should try it, and let us know...!!!! i think the fishies will like those bubbles! ;)

15. OR BETTER YET!....

..i forgot

16. swashbuckling yardees! ARRGG!!

17. and what, pray tell, is a swashbuckawhosit? whatchamadingle?

18. precisely!

19. VOGON ships hanging in the air in much the same way that brinks dont!!!!.

*edit:..........ermmm...this is hard for me to admit...since i just oh shit am i gonna catch hell for this......the above word "brinks"...reads very muchly similarly close to the word "bricks"...as a matter of fact they are EXACTLY the same*