Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think Family Dollar will drug test me at their store or send me off somewhere?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrKenny, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I really need to know, this is important and maybe someone has the answer. Thank you!

2. The family dollar does not drug test when applying for a job or at least the one i know of doesn't...ask a friend that works there if they got drug tested

3. I PASSED THE DRUG TEST WITH MY FRIENDS PISS. It worked lmfao, I feel relieved.

4. I can't believe they drug tested you at a Family Dollar.. Congratulations on the job though.

5. Dollar stores are serious business, man! They're like the mini-me Wal-Mart, but they're all in it together...Conspiracy!:cool:

6. I'm assuming that's why most of their staff is older women... the only other people who would want to work there are stoners.

7. Yea, it's retarded. I start out with 30+ hours a week though.

8. I think the real conspiracy is, why do most of their items cost more than $1? :hide:

9. They dont seem like they would. I would say no.

10. I have an interview tomorrow with family dollar? Did they do the drug test at the store or somewhere else? And when did u have to take it?