Do you think everyones high is different?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Punks-R-Us, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Like super personalize or like everyone feels it the same or are there like three different kinds? Like what do you think?

Sent from the depths of hell

2. So like it I say I can feel two inches off my body right now, every single high person feels that? Everytime

3. Drugs effect everyone a little differently but generally all drugs will generate the same high for you that they do others.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

4. You're new to smoking, no ?
    You don't have a tolerance and you get WAAAAY higher than most people here who do have a tolerance.
    Cherish these smokes, because it won't be like this for long.

5. Yeeeah i'm of age to take up the family past time and buisness. It is really nice right now but it took like ten different occasions to get there the first time

6. The general effects will be the same ( like relaxation, munchies, euphoria, etc. ) but other effects will be different for everyone ( Like Anxiety or Paranoia )

7. Ima' say this cause I think it needs to be saided. Sayed, rather.
    I'm quiet when I'm high. You probably will forget I'm in the room. I can be talkative and social and you might have to tell me to shut up because I keep talking, but for the most part, I'll just chuckle and say 'yeah' every so often. I don't understand why some folks get offended at that, like me enjoying my buzz my way is pissing them off. I'm stoned, gone, baked, zonked, I'm in super mario land with swedish chef, ok? So don't look at me all weird and say "DUUH AYY, U GUUD DAWG?" Yes, I am good, thank you-, I mean you saw me smoke the same weed, right? Whenever I meet other smokers through my friend, sometimes we leave and he says "Man, why're you so quiet? Some people think you're weird" I don't not care, don't give a great heaping fuuuuck.
    SO, the next time you're smoking with someone like that, don't trip out. 

8. So much truth. I wish I could like this a billion times. New stoners don't have any appreciation for those early mega highs. I have been smoking for 8 years and those days are long gone. Sometimes I even go months at a time without a smoke and when I do it again it is great, but nothing like what I experienced that first year.

I would give anything to be able to get those highs back.