Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think every clerk..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foxie, May 31, 2010.

1. Knows what your doing when you get a pack of zig zags and a few blunts? Personally i think its a definite

2. Yes but I don't think many people care, :smoking:.

3. ha, i have a regular place i go to. i don't smoke, so i never buy cigs, but every once in awhile i'll pick up grape phillie and something tasty to drink.

4. I walk in they say "HI" I say yes I am, let me get a pack of zig's to keep it rolling. I give a "F"! :smoking:

5. Im completely aware they dont care :b, when i was younger i walked in and said "Listen man im 15, just let me grab a pack of phillies and ill be on my way". They gave them to me for "honesty"

6. They definitely know.

7. yes they know lol, one time i asked for a grape dutch and the guy searched threw the whole box to find one with the best leaf and he said to me " i hate when i get a shitty leaf" lol made my day.

8. i dont think anyone uses bluntwraps to smoke tobacco

9. yea of course. they know whats up when you walk up to the counter with $40 worth of treats giggling like a school girl too, makes for funny conversations

10. I WISH! I've resorted to buying mine by the box. put 'em in the fridge.

11. i go to the same place and get the same thing everytime. a strawberry and peach swisher, apple black n mild, mango fuze drink and some peanut m&m's. i never bother to get my change if its under a dollar and this guy knows that so he throws in a free swisher every now and then lol

12. exactly, what is change

13. yesterday I was thinkin the same thing like who the fuck uses blunt wraps for tobacco lol

14. [​IMG]

15. Funny thing is, Zig Zag has tobacco pouches for rolling your own cigars with wraps and shit. Apparently, a good amount of people actually do this according to the guy behind the counter...

16. lol what about "kush wraps" lol they come with weed leafs on the plastic wrapping

17. Funny story. I go to the sheetz near my house to get shit. The dude at the counter is chill since it's a country store sheetz, not many people work there. I was pretty far gone and when I reached into my pocket for cash I pulled out my bag of weed and set it on the counter. Since I was blitzed it took me a second to notice. The dude just laughed and gave me my shit for free!

A couple weeks later he came into the tattoo shop where i work and got inked and afterwards we smoked a couple bowls when we closed. Yea man weed is a gateway to make new friends :hello:

18. I have had a few of them ask "You don't actually smoke these...right?"

Hell no, swishers/white owl tobacco is gross!

19. I know tons of people who do.

20. Yeah you got me there.

They obviously know who the majority of sales go to, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't any people out there that use it for RYO cigars.