Do you think employee drug testing encourages hard drug use?

Discussion in 'General' started by nascarfan, Aug 19, 2010.

1. I do. Because lets face it, hard drugs are out of your system in no more than a few days. However depending on how heavy a pot smoker you are, you can still test positive a month or two after your last toke.

How the hell can a system prevail in which a sketchy, fucked up coke head is more likely to keep his job than the calm, hard working marijuana user? It's just insanity.

2. Hmm... I have thought about how fucked up it is that mj stays in your system so long compared to harder drugs. I never personally was tempted to do other drugs instead. I usually just take a TB if I need to do a test.

3. You ever seen a coke head work? :laughing:

4. Yeah it definitely does, and not just for the illegal hard drugs but alcohol too. I have a long family history of serious alcoholism and part of why I smoke is to suppress any urges to drink. I'm a bit worried that when i get a job that tests ill become like the rest of my dad's side of the family.

5. idk about employee drug tests but my probation drug tests certainly have had me thinking about it.