Football Do you think Eli Manning is on the autistic spectrum?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by stankonia, Nov 24, 2017.

1. I’m asking this question semi-seriously...I mean no offense to those with autism or if you have relatives diagnosed...although I’ll admit, reading my post title makes me laugh a bit.

You don’t have to know Eli Manning personally to suspect he has autism. His mannerisms and behavior in public shows many telltale signs of autism...slow speech, unaware of others emotions, limited social awareness, etc. if he’s not autistic than he is simply the village idiot...just shuffling around with the same dopey look on his face

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Not sure what you're referring to specifically (honestly some specific examples would be nice), but getting hit in the head isn't exactly known to do wonders for ones intelligence. CTE (Chronic traumatic encephalopathy) is a serious problem in sports like football and boxing and could very well be something he and many others suffer from. At this moment in time diagnosis is impossible until after death.

3. 2 time Super Bowl champ, future Hall of Famer and probably the greatest Giant QB ever.

So no

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum