Do you think dating a minor is wrong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Talking Dog, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post some pics of this girl so we can see if she is worth the trouble

2. yeah it's weird.

3. fuck what people think. im 18 and I think you're not doing anything wrong bro. it's not like your a pedophile. just in the eye of the law you are. I am a criminal in the eye of the law because I got busted for possession of weed. but because the law says so doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong

4. [quote name='"HazeGlazed"']Post some pics of this girl so we can see if she is worth the trouble[/quote]

I agree

5. It's not "wrong." It's only "wrong" because of the law. That said, most girls that age are unbearable so you're either ridiculously immature, desperate or she defies the odds and is a mature teenager.

6. fuck the law it's just morally fucked

7. Suck you got busted for something so harmless. It brings up a good point though.
    Things like the drugs you do, the relationships your in, and they way you express love are human rights. Yet there are laws that try to control them.This bugs the crap out of me because the powers at being are trying to legislate virtue by stifling our human right. I refuse abide.

8. or you just want to fuck a simple highschool girl...

9. the better question is...

WHY?!

why the fuck would you want to date an emotionally charged up teenage girl? that just sounds like a headache.

10. The concept maturity is abstract and subjective. Keep that in mind.

That being said I'm pretty reckless and I'll admit that, but I kick ass at school, business, and pay the bills so I get to be. She on the other hand is actually more responsible then I.

11. #71 500-80, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    [quote name='"The Talking Dog"']

Suck you got busted for something so harmless. It brings up a good point though.
    Things like the drugs you do, the relationships your in, and they way you express love are human rights. Yet there are laws that try to control them.This bugs the crap out of me because the powers at being are trying to legislate virtue by stifling our human right. I refuse abide.[/quote]

yea man I got busted twice, but never again will that happen to me. and as for what you said about human rights I couldn't have said better myself bro. we need changes in our laws. the government is supposed to protect our natural rights and if they don't, we need to overthrow it. if you two are happy together and there is barely a six year difference that isn't really that bad. it's not like she's a middle schooler and he's a 40 year old. I had a teacher in eighth grade who used to look down girls' shirts when passing out tests. and we were 13 years old. the teacher was 65 years old with a wife and 40 hear old children of his own. the world's a fucked up place, what I see in this situation seems harmless to me and it's really nobody else's business but the two of yours.

12. #72 The Talking Dog, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Who's morals? Your morals, societies morals? Which society?

Morality is subjective you tard. I'm glad I don't have your moral standpoint, that of a retard's.

MOre name-calling = more infractions - WW

13. #73 The Talking Dog, Mar 11, 2012
    I'd also like to be able to legally smoke marijuana, for my cousin Steve to be able marry his boyfriend, and for them to be able to express that union (sodomy is illegal is some states) because human rights are a blast and should trump law.

14. Very mature, you stick with yours and I'll stick with fucking people my own age bracket

15. I'm all for gay rights too, but this has no bearing on the matter at hand

16. #76 The Talking Dog, Mar 11, 2012
    There was once a law against same sex unions and it's still not totally excepted. I'm sure you'd jump on the morality-train and bash on those couples if that was still the norm. Thankfully it's not and laws change.

The majority of Europe's age of consent is 13-15. Go hate on Europeans.

17. Lol go ahead and assume more about someone you know nothing about. One of my best friends is gay, and where I live same sex marriage is legal which is great.

I dont care where you're from, I was just responding to your specific situation you were asking our opinions on. If you cant take it when someone says something you didnt want to hear, dont ask.

18. You mad?
    Don't blast out antagonizing comments then act surprised when you get defensive replies.

19. Antagonizing? It's my opinion and it conflicts with what you wanted to hear, simple as that.

20. Well the whole thread so far is you being defensive...

"well in other places it's okay legally"

"well what if it were these ages, but still the same age difference"

"gay people become more accepted over time, so perhaps this will be"

And none of those are pertinent to the fact that you asked our opinion on the actual situation, and some of us said it's a little weird or morally wrong, in our opinions of course.

So don't get mad at him for critiqueing your irrelevant correlation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.