Do you think dating a minor is wrong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Talking Dog, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, I'm sick of these threads,

date someone your fucking age...

2. Kinda personal question but very interesting from a psychological stand point.

(Depo-Provera)

3. You banged a 17 year old in highschool dude....one wron move and she could get you tagged as a sex offender. Not only that her dad finds out he's gonna beat ur ass. Lololol reminds me of pineapple express tho

4. Actually that depends on the state he lives in (assuming he's in the U.S.) only like ten states have a legal age of consent of 18 but I'd still be embarrassed as hell for her parents to find out and actually I'd be more embarrassed for my parents to find out. That being said 5 years is really not that big of a difference especially if she's mature and your not like playing her and taking advantage of her. When a 40 year old woman is with a 50 year old guy no ones gonna question that even a 50 year old guy being with a 30 year old woman wouldn't be bad most guys would be damn happy.

To those calling OP a pedo get your shit straight a pedo is someone who likes pre-pubescent (Sp?) kids and that's fucked up. This guy is obviously not in that situation.

5. I don't really have anything against it, she's 18 in 2months. But like these other guys say, lay low for those two months. I would suggest to date women your age but hey man, it's your life and as long as she's legal, go ahead! Haha.

6. Yea but if he thinks this age difference is alright whats stopping this sick bastard from dating even younger girls

I KEED I KEED

7. Ya grow up, fucking pedobear.It makes me fume when I see older losers that prey on younger girls, ya it's easy I'm sure but fuck me, get a life and be a man.I like how you say you could get someone your age....no you can't, you know it...and whether you believe it or not, your friends know it to.If you actually have any.

8. Cool Story. You mad bro?

9. Them not having a car, a job, or high school based social life probably would. :D

10. Is it me or is there so many threads about this shit lately... im drunk

11. don't fucking date someone underage i don't get how that is so hard to understand. so many of these fucking threads with people trying to justify it. just don't fucking do it. it's sick and it's wrong ( maybe that's what turns you on) get someone your own fucking age. please leave the kids who don't know any better alone.

drunk rant over.

12. meh 2 months isn't much of a difference so morally i don't think its wrong but it is strange that you would want to date someone at that stage in there life. how did you guys meet?

13. It is what it is, but just remember until she hits 18, she gets knocked up, you get locked up.

14. Dude... When I was in high school we made fun of guys like you... Date someone your own age... Especially if you're twenty three. Later on in life it's not a big deal, but right now it's a huge difference... It really isn't normal...

15. i know an 18 year old girl who's with a 24 year old guy. it seems weird to me, but it works for them. maybe it works for you.

16. Okay. Sense these threads justify it now its your turn to denounce it. Why is it wrong? The reasoning "just don't do it" doesn't work, give me a rational debate. otherwise you just look jelly. Are you jealous?

17. #37 The Talking Dog, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Define normal. What if I live in Georgia? Where the legal age is 16?

18. While this is true, I think theres a big difference between guys that are older and can't get women their own age and guys that are older and date a highschool chick but are actually in a real relationship. I think this guy is the latter.

Its different if the girl is immature and still in that immature stage of life, but shes a highschool senior going on 18. If they both get along and have a good relationship wtf is the problem?? Its not like anyone is being forced into anything..

19. I had a birthday kegger. There was 50+ people there and she was one of them. I lucked out and got her # after we talked for awhile. I didn't know her age until the 3d date.

20. Yeah...there's something wrong with it if you have to hide it from her parents, who are legally responsible for her (depending on the state, but regardless). It really isn't likely you can get someone your own age if you're doing this. All the guys Ive come across who do something similar really can't get women.

Instead of asking us, why don't you ask her father?

Oh, and if she was my sister, or related to me at all, I would feel inclined to be violent. I think that says something about whether or not its wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.