Do you think Amendment 64 in Colorado will pass?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qwertywerk75, Nov 3, 2012.

1. im still nervous. Just remember that prop 19 was leading in the polls.

2. I dont know but I feel legalization it should pass in at least one state.

3. [quote name='"qwertywerk75"']im still nervous. Just remember that prop 19 was leading in the polls.[/quote]

As i recall towards the final weeks it wasnt leading. Maybe i am wrong tho.

4. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']

Poll Shows CO Amendment 64 to Regulate Marijuana Winning | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Washington and Colorado will pass, Oregon wont.[/quote]

I think he meant prop 19.

I have really high hopes for Colorado and I think its 50/50 for Washington. I don't hear much of anything from Oregon so I honestly have no idea.

The reason why I am unsure of Washington is because I've seen posts on here to vote no, mostly because of the way its written. I would still vote yes though as its a step in the right direction and better than what anyone has currently.

5. Oh that's awesome. Quite honestly I'm way more excited about the marijuana laws on election day than the presidents. 3 more days!

6. [quote name='"cranegame"']Oh that's awesome. Quite honestly I'm way more excited about the marijuana laws on election day than the presidents. 3 more days![/quote]
    Me too sadly. Obama and Romney are equally terrifying as far as I'm concerned.

7. I think the Colorado 64 is written a bit better than prop 19 was, that thing was a mess. Colorado has learned a lot from mistakes made in California. I hope they pass this, and we can take it to the next level. Washington as well and Oregon would be the trifecta.

California's movement was defeated militarily for this election, but will be coming back in 2014 I am sure. Fuck the DEA, and their state level devil dogs.

If we can get at least two or three more medical legal states this fall, and it is possible, then I think the national forum will see it is time for some changes.

Get out and vote everyone, it is the least we can do.

8. im nervous about i-502 in my state. But if it doesnt pass we deserve it, because we cant even get stoners and hipsters to agree on legalizing. since alot think i-502 is to "mainstream".

9. I REALLY hope it does...I want to move to Colorado, largely motivated by this passing...if it doesn't, it will be because the youth didn't actually go out and vote on it...that'll piss me off, this is really important...as was said, I care more about this than the presidential elections(mostly cuz Obama and Romney are both shit, but that's a different topic)