Do you think alcohol really did this to him?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ChillbroChill, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Or maybe some other things?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6oGwOMVeY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Blame it on alcohol....[/ame]

2. lol that dude was fuuuucked up! hilarious though

3. The last time I saw someone that messed up was a girl at a party a year ago.

Look how pathetic and helpless he is. Oh alcohol...

4. That happened to me one time when I took molly, drank about 10 beers and then took a suboxone (like an idiot)

I was coherent but I couldn't control any of my bodily functions. I moved exactly like he is there.

Probably took about 20 years off of my life as well.

5. It looks like he is drunk and on DXM.

6. Yeah thats what I thought. Probably trying to move on a fourth plateau trip + alcohol.

7. No way was he just drunk.

That guy needs to sober the hell up, watch this video sober, and re-evaluate his fucking life.

8. that's the first thing i thought when i watched it, there is no way alcohol alone did this

9. #9 des esseintes, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    I can just imagine his friends outside

"it'a all cool, man just go get the beer. They wont even notice"

If only he had grabbed two cases to keep balance.

10. If I was there I would have thought he was a crack head gone wild.

11. Im gunna assume hes tripping on something.

12. Holy shit.

13. either this dude is a featherweight or hes on some other shit... he looks like hes had his share of drinks in his life so im gonna say hes on some other shit

14. Lol at some points during the video i found myself saying "you can do it" and just plain rootin the fucked up dude on. I like how he just says fuck it and dips out at the end lol

15. I was rooting for him too. When he took the corner of the shelf in the neck though, you know that must have hurt.

16. yea i thought he looked like he was trippin hard too... either that or a shitload of pills...

17. No, he's got to be on some drugs besides alcohol there. I mean, he is like in a different state completely.

18. lol good call!!

19. I think he could just be super wasted from alcohol! I love when he opens the door with the beer in it. He swings along it like a ride.. ive done similar!

20. my first thought is heroin lol