Do you think a women can rape a man?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjaboi, Dec 1, 2009.

1. I wander if the guy was gay or not!

2. If a hot enough girl tried to rape me, i'd let her, but probably turn things around and rape her.

3. I'm actually positive a woman can rape a man. It's a little fucking unnerving, but it happens.

4. Of course. No question about it.

5. I think its possible but i think the only type of men who would ever really get disturbed by it would be gay men i mean i cant imagine myself being upset about some chik raping me unless they had aids or something then id be mad and probably kill them

6. Let me throw down some words for you to better understand, dildo and an anus is all some sick fucks need, man.:eek:

7. A girl would not be able to rape me... I have complete control over my erections.

...and i'd like to see her try and stick a dildo in my ass... that bitch would be thrown across the room.

8. Yes. What kind of question is that? Men raping women is far more common, but it does happen.

I had a Sociology lecture last week, and we had a guest speaker. He worked with the police here in London for over 25 years. He's a social worker essentially, who deals with domestic assault/sexual assault and teaches all the new police officers how to handle those situations.

Believe it or not (according to him), 15% of domestic assault calls here in London are men. That's pretty intense. Wow.

EDIT: On a side note, if there were no weapons involved, I'd probably just submit to being raped.

"Oh no... you're sucking my penis, ahhhh! OH NO, don't put it IN there, please! PLEASE OH GOD HELP ME!" *bloody gurgle similar to Quint in Jaws)

9. Double rape...i like the way you think

10. I just repped you for that, asking which pills those were... but I failed to see the "+"... solid combo though... solid as a ROCK. HAHAHAHA, solid as a rock, sleeping like a rock.

11. no...its only rape if its not consentual.

12. I dont mean to be fucked up about this answer, but if a hot woman tried to rape me, I would let her. I'd just slip on a condom real quick just incase you kno...

Prolly the most fucked answer i've given on GC, might not be that bad to you guys but I try to stay chill on the forum lol and for me I'd say it was lol whatev...

13. I've been so shitfaced drunk that I was in a spa and some naked chick came in and started fuckin me while I was half passed out. I am not complaining at all, but that is "rape" apparently. If it was a chick in my position it would be a lot more harsher.

14. If you are erect i don't see how you're not in to it? I mean, if you didn't want it you wouldnt be hard.

15. Well for one if a women touches a man's upper thigh there is a nerve that give's you a hard, it's also brain chemistry. What about if you didn't want to cheat on your wive/gf.

16. yes a woman can rape a man but he'll prolly like it more.

17. Yeah girls could rape guys, I'm sure straight guys don't like dildos in their ass, which would be a form of rape.

18. Yeah, erections are pretty much involuntary. Definitely possible.