Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lyris5, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I keep hearing more and more people say it was. I've always thought this was bullshit but now it's becoming a more acceptable theory. What do you think?

2. No, I really don't.

I've seen all of those videos and they're pretty persuading but I just don't believe it.

I believe there are some pretty fucked up sick and twisted individuals out in the world tho, as well as in our home land.

3. LOL I HIGHLY doubt that. I mean as crazy as that sonuvabitch Bush was. Let's just face it he ain't got the balls to do it, and on top of it, it would be damn near impossible to orchestrate the whole thing without other Americans in it, and I doubt that any of them have the balls to do it either LOL. I could see how some of those videos could be kinda persuasive, but at the end of the day, I just don't see our gov't being THAT corrupt.

4. I'm not sure if it was or not it's one of those thing that you never know just like JFK but they did have warning s and did nothing about which seems to bother me.

5. Ehhh... Im not really sure. Im completely torn between the two of them.

6. I believe it was. To many coincidences.

7. wrong forum.

go make a tinfoil hat and maybe the thread will be moved or deleted by the time you get back.

8. Actually I didn't believe it at all until a member here...Foxracing500r....actually told me some shit via PM and I rejected that too for awhile, but then I heard some facts on an Immortal Technique rap and just started looking it up and I am kinda leaning towards government intervention.

9. shit... I accidentally voted yes.

I meant no.

10. #11 hella chronic, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    i voted yes, but im not ganna even touch the subject over posts, creates too much drama imo.

11. if it's a conspiracy - how come everybody knows about?

i cant figure that one out

12. I think even considering the idea that September 11th, 2001 could be anything but a horrible attack on this country is a huge spit in the face to the thousands of people who died on that day and the countless more effected by the loss of those people.

13. I've never looked much into the conspiracy theory side, but I'm gonna say no. It seems like every time anything happens someone screams "conspiracy". Anything's possible, though.

14. it was a horrible attack, no doubt. i don't see why considering the possibility that truths are being withheld is a huge spit in the face of the people who died and the countless more that have been affected. hell, there are plenty of people who have lost family in the 9/11 tragedy who absolutely DO NOT believe in the official explanation, and i can show you a video of how those people are treated.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY]YouTube - Outfoxed: Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son[/ame]

15. Withholding facts is not the same as a conspiracy theory. Watching The X-Files taught me that the government is never going to give you the whole story... I think it's a spit in the face of these people when others say that September 11th was an inside job or was anything but a terrorist attack

The person in the video is talking about how our government is responsible for September 11th by giving Al Qaeda the training and weapons to fight the Russians which were then in turn used on us... And he's completely right.... But during the video even this guy wants to make sure he is not associated with the wingnut conspiracy theorists.

I'm talking about those people, not people who just want to know the full story (which is something that will never happen). I just don't want to read people talking about how September 11th was planned by our own government or how it was some covert operation by George Bush.

16. i don't disagree, i would just like to point out that any accusation of our government being involved is more of a spit in the governments face and really has nothing to do with the victims. it's not disrespectful to any American citizen unless you are so blindly patriotic that you would believe our government is somehow above incompetence and anything other than flawed and human.

17. if you think considering evidence and facts to make a opinion about a tragic event happening is like spitting on the victims then ignoring the facts and not entertaining the idea of investigating to find out the truth of who is responsible for those deaths is like taking a dump on there graves.

maybe the Jews should of just considered the holocaust a tragic attack on there people and not investigate and use logic to come to a conclusion backed by evidence and facts made by unbiased parties and then charge those responsible (e.g The Nuremberg trials)

18. #20 weedzilla420, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    this is a very touchy and emotionally charged subject for both sides; the believers and the non-believers of the alternative theories.

i for one am a subscriber to the inside job theory because after reviewing all of the facts i cant help but arrive at that conclusion. the facts will show that there is simply no way possible the events that occurred that day could have transpired in the manner in which they did without there being at the very least some government complicity.

i completely and totally realize that the aforementioned concept is very hard for the mainstream to accept because people just don't want to believe that the government could do something that evil.

to begin, those in the 9/11 movement do not believe the whole government was in on it. it was only a select few elite individuals (people like bush, cheney, rumsfield, etc).

i am not going to rehash all of the talking points in this post. i'm sure if you have seen the movies, you already know what i'm talking about.

if by chance you have never seen a 9/11 truth documentary, i would implore you to at least watch a film or two regarding the subject and then make up your mind. some recommended documentaries are Loose change 3 Final Cut (focuses in detail of the 9/11 events) and Terrorstorm (this movie details how the US government has the propensity and and history to commit false flag terror attacks against the people of the united states and people in other nations.

some historical false flag attacks with US involvement are:
    -USS Liberty attack
    -Gulf on tonkin incident
    -operation ajax
    -operation northwoods (proposed false flag attack on US)

please do some research on the aforementioned and see what facts you arrive at.

and to the people that said that perpetuating the inside job theory was insulting to the family members of the survivors please note that the group that is the largest representative of 9/11 family survivors has asked for a new investigation in light of the conspiracy claims. many people in the truth movement are family of 9/11 victims.

take bill jennings for example. he can be found in the movie loose change final cut. he was in building 7 when the first plane hit one of the towers. upon impact of the plane he heard an explosion come from the lobby in his building. when he went downstairs to the lobby to exit the building he said it appeared as if a bomb had gone off and there were dead bodies everywhere. he was a proponent of the 9/11 truth movement.

he is now dead. he died a very mysterious death and as far as i know, no cause of death has been released and his family is terrified to talk to anyone.

also, there is an organization known as "architects and engineers for 9/11 truth."
    it is an organization comprised of about 700 professionals in the fields of structural engineering, building demolition, chemistry, physics, chemistry and other various fields. they have conclusively and scientifically proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the twin towers as well as building 7 were taken down by controlled demolition.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM&eurl=http://www.ae911truth.org/&feature=player_embedded