Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you text while tokin'?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I am the WORST texter to begin with. I'm just way to high to even care about carrying on a conversation. That and I look at the text, think about my response, forget what I'm doing, then somehow my phone just ends back up in the bottom of my bag and i'm certainly not trying to dig into a giant bag to find it. Wayyy to much work.

2. i do most normal things id usually do while smoking

3. I mean... if someone texts me or there is a conversation.... I guess?

4. Sometimes. But I can't have a conversation with walls of text between the two of us and it about something serious. All that thinking of what to say just kills my high..But small conversations are alright.