Do you talk to yourself when high?

Discussion in 'General' started by dying2live, Jun 18, 2008.

1. When I'm high I talk to myself a lot.. Somtimes I'll be just randomly cruisin the forums & notice I was just rambling to myself for a good 5mins, haha
    Does anyone else relate?
    btw, 100th post :p:D

2. yup, i ask myself questions and answer them to, full blown 2 person conversations, along with just making mad commentary to myself about myself or about other shit, n i laugh at my own jokes too

3. i can honestly say ive never done that before. If i did not for 5 min straight ^^

4. I do all this. eexcept it all stays in my head

5. I always talk to myself in my head but alot of times ill say random things out loud. also when im driving i always find myself talking to the cars around me when they do something stupid or drive slow

6. i narrorate my whole life.

7. I talk within my head....I remember people used to tell me I was talking to myself and I wasn't even aware until they said something. When I trip it can get pretty bad like that though. There are so many voices in your head when you are tripping. It is like I need some way to get the internal dialog out of my mind.

8. Youngboss -"Younboss buys a gallon of milk"
    Cashier -"Ehh?"
    Youngbss -"Youngboss has frightened the cashier."

9. shit i talk to myself sober

10. I start really narrating in my head... And when I'm around people I voice those narrations. But only when Im high :D

11. We're all talking to ourselves all the time, high or sober...

it's called consciousness.

12. I talk to things in my apartment, like my microwave. His name is Microwav, by the way (pronounced Mee-crow-wahv).

13. That's funny, because it is very true.

14. When I got high for the very first time I had a full on conversation with myself. My friend was in the bathroom putting on proper clothes, and I was just rambling away, and didn't realize what I was doing until about 2 minutes later.

15. I'm always talking inside of my head to myself. At times I've thought if this makes me a real fuckin weirdo because I can't imagine everyone else doing it, but just like wacker's remorse, it looks like i'm not alone.

16. I talk to myself quite a lot.

If certain tunes are on I'm educated about, like Elvis, Zeppelin, something of the like, I'll give myself a little speech about it.

17. Mentally, sure, lots. physically, thats kinda creepy.... I would be worried... :p

18. When I'm stoned alone yes. When I'm with other people I wont talk to myself at all. The way I figure it is if there is no one around then its just thinking out loud.

19. Yeah, only if I smoke alone, then I have full blown conversations. Basically I will just tell myself things I already know, and then just kind of talk to myself...

"That weed was really good. Holy cow, I am pretty messed up... It's such a nice day out man, I wonder what I'll do, maybe play some Xbox, or walk my dog or something, but yeah man it's nice, I mean this is what it's like man, MAN that was some good weed. Haha, I'm talking to myself!"