Do you talk to your plants

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by -4:20toYuma-, Dec 15, 2008.

1. I don't grow anymore but I was wondering if any of you talk to your plants because I've read that it helps plants grow when you talk positively to them?

2. "YOU ARE ONE FINE GIRL YOU KNOW THAT??? YOU HAVE THE FINEST CURVES OF ANY OF THE OTHER LADIES.... CANT WAIT TO HIT YOU.... GROW FASTER" something like that? i do though, seriously, theraputic for me if not the plants!

3. I do...but hell I talk to myself sometimes too...the benifits are prob due to the CO2 expelled as you talk.

4. yeah i've always thought the Co2 thats released when you talk helps em out. i don't see why it wouldn't help out *shrugs*

5. It's more the co2, plants actually react to positive and negative stimuli, It's like they have feelings.

6. Try doing long sits of OMing and other vocal toning...AH and HUE.....plus music, casual conversation and positive affirmations really help...and help you...

DEFFinetly CO2 release as well as the VIBES...:)

7. I thing it helps. When I give my girls less attention them always seem to do worse..... I have always wanted to put music in my grow room.

8. i do " damn you are just the most beautiful orange kush i've eva seen" lol but yeah the c02 release helps

9. usually i sit in silence admiring the plants. I am at a loss for words most times cuz I just can't believe the garden I have created. Weed plants are just so dam beautiful. :eek:

10. nah cuz they dont talk back haha

ferraribud youre a funny cat

11. That's the first half of me sitting there then I talk to them. I here it is not only the c02 but the vibrations that the sound of your voice puts off.

12. I talk to my plants like underage highschool girls, " Oh baby the things I'm gonna do to you when you get older".LOL:eek:

13. my plant is still a baby she doesn't understand me yet, just sits there all day.

14. Lol, as if the CO2 you can generate with your lungs is going to up the PPM in your growbox. I talk to my plants as well, I spend too much time alone lol, but I don't have any illusions that talking to them is helping out in the CO2 aspect.