Do you talk to your plants??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sidious, May 4, 2003.

?

Do you talk to your plants?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gimme some of what he's been smoking, as he's on another planet!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. grrrr don't ever smoke anything around your plants!...it's not healthy for us, why would it be for them?

2. lol...."a blow job"...lol......Peace out.......Sid

3. hi i talk to my plants they love me and i them i tell them they are lovely girls.

4. Dude, sid your bad ass man, your like the biggest hardcore grasscity forum guy. Lets give sid a big round of applause. Yes I am high . later . illcid

5. why thank you very much.........("pssst how much bud is it i owe you for saying that")......lol......and yes i'm pished and stoned.....lol......Peace out.......Sid

6. Yup, I usually ask, ya know, like how their day went, is it too hot, etc. *usually* they dont talk back, but its nice to talk to them. they,re my only close friends i have:D:(

7. hey hippie john.....what about us.?????.....are we not close friends??.........lol............Peace out......Sid

8. hey, I maybe new to the city, but me and sid go a long way.

9. Ya I found out my kids had spider mites so I told them I'd goto the store and get them fixed up right after work!!!! Poor little kids!!!

10. I am known amoung my friends to talk to my plants. I sincerely believe that they are listening and when ready, can project some of your personality in their smoke...um, nah, I've just been smokin. ;) but really it does help to relieve stress by talkin to them

11. For real dude. One of the highlights of my day is gettin' to check on, water, and talk to my plants. I have found that talking to my plants makes me feel good.