Do you talk to inanimate objects while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anonymous911, May 4, 2009.

1. Not on purpose, but by accident.

A couple months ago after my last mid-term before spring break, my buddy, T, came up to school and we lit 3 bowls in my car, mostly kief. After a while I drove us back to campus and parked. When I got out of the car I closed the door and I felt like I closed it a bit too hard and I go

Me: Ooh, sorry
    Car: ...
    Me: I didn't mean to hurt you
    Car: ...
    T: wtf?

2. I do even when i'm sober.

3. I also recall apologizing to objects when I "hurt" them by accident ;)

But generally I sometimes tend to personificate objects. Mostly cars; I notice how older cars tend to look more friendly because their eyes (headlights) are round. I know it's kinda silly but I can't help it..

4. Stapler, why wont you work for me? All I need to do is attach these papers together somehow.... I don't want to use paperclip any more than you want me to, but I will if I have to!

5. It's the other way around for me. Getting high makes the voices stop.

6. I started singing about my bottle of 'Tasty Puff' after blazing a few bowls with my friend. He was just like "wtf are you doing?". I then realized I was singing to/about a bottle of flavor shit. Damn I was high:hello:

7. Yeah, I do that too. Its crazy. Esp. with cars. :p
    But I always talk to inanimate objects. Sober or not. I talk to everything. But mostly myself. :p Hahaha.

8. sometimes i do it when I'm w/ people, but when I toke alone i almost always do

9. Do it when im sober as well, im a little eccentric. although when im high i tend to do it more often. worst though was about a 10 minute conversation with a box of honey nut cheerios, although that was also my first time smoking the delicious gran daddy purps out of my buddies gravity.

10. I was just going through some videos on my camera when I came across a video of me talking to the reflection of myself in the mirror whiilst completely ripped.

Im looking at this video and I honestly wish I could get that fucked up again! Time for a T-Break...

11. "You're in the bathroom mirror talkin' to yourself,
    And your dog's lookin' at you like you need help,
    Have you ever been High as Fuck...."

-Jon Lajoie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - "High as F#%k" Music Video[/ame]

12. Great song for sure :smoking:

13. I've never really talked to inanimate objects but I always talk to my dog and sometimes he answers back telepathicly. That's when I know I'm stoned.

14. You don't need to worry until he starts answering you telepathically when you're not stoned.

15. Lol, yeah. That's when I know that I'm in an apocolypse or I'm just highed over from the night before.

16. I hate it when that happens. Talk about a buzzkill. Nothing like Four Horsemen tromping through your fucking living room to really spoil the mood.

17. I talk to my cats when I'm super high. The funny thing is, we kind of talk back and forth on a really basic level. It's pretty cool. So...I guess I am posting in the wrong...thread...well...sort of I guess? My cat isn't inanimate though so I fail lol. I tend to ramble a bit when I'm super stoned as well... :wave:

18. My cats are inatimate for about 18 hours a day. The rest of the time they are playing or eating.

19. ^^

Yep.

No backtalk.

20. Cats are stoners too?!? :eek::eek::eek:

:smoking: