Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you talk about weed too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I was wondering if it was just me? I mean, my bedroom isn't plastered with marijuana stuff at all but it seems that I always talk about it. I wouldn't say it's a huge problem it's just people often tell me to shut up :p, is anyone else like this, I am just fascinated by marijuana and I like to tell people when I pick up and I always offer to smoke people out who I know will never do it for me so yeah, do you think this is bad? :smoke:

2. Do you live in Seattle? You could smoke me out. ;D

Talk about it less though, bro. Just be careful, you don't want to get into trouble. Depends on who you're talking too as well.

3. I find myself wondering the same thing. I don't know a lot of smokers so I know no one appreciates/understands my love of bongs. Even my fellow patients really, but some of them are older and don't care about such fanciness.

Thankfully there's forums like this or else it would really suck. I don't know if you're familiar with it or not, but if you're a fan of cannabis you'll probably like this site: Marijuana Reviews | Honest And Accurate Marijuana Reviews Blog, I know I used to spend a lot of time on there and still use it as a reference from time to time.

4. [quote name='"TrendSetta"']I was wondering if it was just me? I mean, my bedroom isn't plastered with marijuana stuff at all but it seems that I always talk about it. I wouldn't say it's a huge problem it's just people often tell me to shut up :p, is anyone else like this, I am just fascinated by marijuana and I like to tell people when I pick up and I always offer to smoke people out who I know will never do it for me so yeah, do you think this is bad? :smoke:[/quote]

I feel you man, let's just be friends

5. I love cannabis culture, enough said.