Do you take weed for granted?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by MinishCap, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Do you take weed for granted?

2. I used to, I would smoke every day, it became a really nasty habit. Fell into addiction, which sucked.

I feel I came out wiser though. I only smoke on the weekends or occasional evenings, after a rough day, and I love and savor every single minute of it. I've really found a new appreciation for the herb, and I feel as if she appreciates me more, too.

3. Not when I smoked every day. Right now Im having a dry spell since I moved, and Im appreciating every high I get when I get it!

4. I do. I get it so damn cheap, that I consider it a stimulant like coffee. Then again, I don't visit coffee forums on a daily basis ;)

5. Since I didn't have it for the first 18 years of my life I would say no. I love smoking everyday and am able to with my lifestyle in college. Taking an optional T-break at the moment, on my 11th day which is the longest break since I've started smoking with money in my pocket and a dealer two streets down.

I'm going to enjoy the first day of my Christmas break when I head home to meet up with my friends. My T-break will end on my 22nd day.