Do you swllow?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KevinDwane, Jan 5, 2013.

1. This is very good news. I eat at least two bananas a day. What a lucky girlfriend I must have.

[​IMG]

2. Basically apples, cranberries, melons, and other acidic and sweet fruits help.

MAKE YOUR SEED TASTE GOOD!

Haha I mean I have told him that but I guess he just isn't that into my swallowing anyway.

3. I always swallow.

I don't understand why some girls spit. I mean, it's already in your mouth. If it tastes bad, the fastest way to make the taste go away is to swallow it, right? If you're gonna spit, you got to get to a sink or trashcan first.

But I've never had a guy whose cum tasted desgusting. Usually it dosen't taste great, but its not gross either.

One friend of mine had cum that actually tasted good though. It was really bizare. This dude is also addicted to diet coke--to the point where when he dosent drink it he gets headaches. I'm not saying the diet coke caused the pleasant tasting cum, since there were other variables, but one time, he tried to quit diet coke, and his cum tasted bitter and unpleasant.

4. ...I just had the greatest revelation of all time in this thread, and my browser crashed and I lost all the text I had typed out.

I am disappoint.

5. Let me try this again. Last time I typed this out, I used paragraphs and dictionary words like Qi. Here goes, anyway.

If:
    Diet Coke = sweet sperm
    No Diet Coke = bitter sperm

And:
    Diet Coke = happy man
    No Diet Coke = unhappy man (experiencing caffeine withdrawals)

Also Considering:
    Fruit-filled diet = happy man (healthy diet)

Then:
    Unhappy man = bitter sperm
    Happy man = sweet sperm

Therefore, happiness is the key to delicious love juice.

[​IMG]

6. If I'm sucking a dude off and he nuts, I'm swallowing that shit.

7. ughh god I hated swallowing but I did it cuz its easier an plus adds more pleasure for the guy just do whatever floats ur boat tho :]

8. I like girls who don't mind being sincere!
    Swallowing gets you a lot of testosterone, the key for women's sexual arousal and orgasm, not only men's.
    But of course a girl may have the same effect (better sexual life, better mood) just having sex without condom, if the guy cums in.
    There's just one risk, it happened to me once, I swear: my girlfriend became addicted to it (testosterone) and kept acting like an heroin junkie, trying to suck me anytime... :eek:

9. #49 buddahcat, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Ummm the fact that someone will do something so disgusting to please each other is satisfying?!! :)

Also. No mess to clean up. Guys know all about the mess. Lol
    Its Like when a guy did the dishes to treat u lol. Jk guise

10. I couldn't care less where it goes after it comes out. The only thing I (and I think most men) care about is she don't stop.

BeZ...V

11. When a girl wants me to cum in her mouth my orgasm is way better. It's just nasty. I like when girls get nasty tho :)

12. Never had a chick not swallow. :confused_2:

13. #53 medicatedd, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    whatever. i usually ask beforehand. it turns a lot of guys on, but not all of them. the guy i've been with the longest told me he doesn't like it, he thinks it's gross and not classy, so with him i didn't

either way, it needs to be addressed sometime before though.
    because one time one of my friends just started dating this girl and she gave him a blowjob in his new truck, and apparently she didn't swallow. and he didn't know that, not until she spit up all over his new seats.

(he broke up with her right after too)

14. If you dont you must be stupid haha i like to swallow or let him do it on my boobs! Its hott im into kinky shit!

15. I don't think swallowing counts as kinky lol.

16. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

I don't think swallowing counts as kinky lol.[/quote]

Lol um ok let me fix that i think its hott swallowing& im into kinky stuff. Js feel better? Lol

17. It makes your teeth sooo white and it's high in nutrients. haha
    tc<3