Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Lol fuck off spammer. Reported.

2. I stop using shampoo and conditioner and I no longer get bad hair days.

3. I don't, it hangs down to my shoulders, well I part it in the middle if that counts...

When it was short, I spiked it up like a mohawk, or just the front gelled up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Only Styles i Ever Have in My Hair is Braids or Dreads or Sometimes Pig Tails. Or Just Up ina Reguler Scrunchie TBH! I Got Long Black Hair an it is Very Pretty/Beautiful. Ion Need to Do Much With it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haven't brushed my hair in 20 years

6. Most of the time yes

7. It often happens that girls do not like their hair. For example, if they have curly hair, they want to straighten it, if they have straight hair, they want to curl it. If they have long hair, they want to cut it, if they have short hair, they want long hair. I have curly hair below the shoulder and I like it. I used to want straight, but that was only because I didn't know how to properly care for the curly. But now I know, and I'm very lucky to have such hair.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I'm Happy With My Hair For The Most Part. My Hair Black With Blue Streaks in it an it's Pretty Long Too. I Might Get Box Braids Done in it again at Some Point tho I Usually Have One of My Sisters Do it.

~Toni~

9. Nope I buzz it.

• Winner Winner x 1