Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Yes, I have a fro that I wear curly most of the time lately. I like to switch up my look a lot though so twists, braids, buns. Quirky style like bantu knots. I may straighten my hair 2 or 3 times a year, but I prefer it unstraightened..I like big, textured hair styles for myself.

2. not really no.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I have medium length hair and I shampoo every other day. Other than this don't do much and I just keep my hair like the style shown below:

[​IMG]
    source: www.betrendsetter.com

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wahl clippers is my barber.

5. I'm balding. I'll say it. Don't care and I don't shave my head to try and cover it up either. Got with a short chic and it's the top of her head I see most often anyway... waist height.. was that clear?

• Like Like x 1
  6. just get a baldy. better being bald than balding.

7. I got a layered bang.I comb it every day and I use palm oil.I also use shampoo thrice a week.There are many hair styles which men can apply.Here are some best low fade hair styles. I personally like low-fade, easy to maintain and clean stylish look.Nowadays, I use some hair mousse to add volume and shine to my hair. Sometimes I use hair wax to achieve a pompadour or curl shape for an upcoming event.

8. #108 topazann, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    So I'm getting my hair cut to waist length in about a month in the hopes of managing to do more with it. Partly due to it being shorter and partly due to not being as concerned with damaging it. of course I realise that having shorter hair isn't instantly going to make it easier and I'm going to have to practice lots-with that in mind I've invested in a cheap hairdresser head to practice on, I'm hoping to get a feel to go with a visual, which will hopefully make doing it on myself easier?? I'm completely new to this stuff, I can plait my hair, leave it out or make a seriously wonky pony tail. That's it. I can also do a very rough dutch braid

9. Any guys here so their hair at all? I wanted to start looking well groomed, I don't know how to style my facial hair at all.

10. i shave the sides and top of my head, have the rest in a braid.

currently the braid is a little past my shoulders.

i also have a dark red beard, which is also being grown out with the intention of braiding.

11. #111 topazann, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    My guy think long hair is more attractive on a woman than any of the other lengths that were mentioned and has even told me that if I were to ever shave my head bald lol for any reason or if I ever buzz cut it (omg I NEVER would), he would still love me madly but I would have to wear a long haired wig. [​IMG]
    I once had such a style when I was in my 20s and although I felt kind of "naked" without my long hair and felt the wind on my neck and ears more, I LOVED the convenience and simplicity of how easy it was to take care of!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nope. My hair is naturally wavy.. I just sleep on it and toss it to which ever side provides more volume in the morning.

13. nope, never

• Like Like x 1
  14. yes, of course

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nah ain't nobody got time for that, I look like a hobo 90% of the time and wear a hat :laughing::laughing:

16. Recently I have been doing this always.

17. I used to spike my hair everyday but I've gotten kinda lazy when it comes to hair lol. I'm planning on getting a mohawk and dyeing my hair red tomorrow though.

18. #118 Dizzy, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Yea lol but my hair in braids rn

19. I've been one to do much with my hair, though I did do a fauxhawk kinda thing many years. Now my hairline is starting to recede, so I just wash, condition and sometimes comb it, and be thankful for all of it that I still have!

20. I wash my hair which comes down till my nose. I then blow dry it for about five minutes making sure it goes backwards and to the side. I then apply the hair product which is either a wax or pomade. I then blowdry again so it looks natural then i use hairspray to keep it in place!