Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Yes. I always have it different. Everyone always gives me complements. I know so many styles

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. I'm rocking a flat top now B) But being a black male, there's not many options for me. Lol

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i used to straighten it allll the time, pretty bad for my hair... but ive been leaving it curly more often. i just got over the whole process.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I can only do 3 styles to my hair, Mohawk, Afro, & back-fro. The other times, I wear a wig so I can look like different girls. 

6. I did this in the tub. If I had a mirror it would be perfect. Basket braid

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Im going bald so i just shave that shit off now. Spend more time styling my pubes and facial hair.

8. Nah, I just rock the long natural curly hair in a pony tail style.. 

I prolly do need to style it a little tho, gets a little outta control sometimes.. 

9. Shower, use really good conditioner, head bang a bit after coming out of the shower, then don't touch it.

My hair is waist long and wavy, so I can get away with not fucking with it much.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Same here, my hair is so thick and long that it does it's own thing after a shower lol. Conditioner is your friend

As long as it's been combed through, good to go

12. I have a fade and slight undercut, so yes it's a must.

13. Does shaving count? I'm almost bald. And my oh my does it look fucking good.

14. #75 BlazedCannabis, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397238322.652061.jpg

Mermaid braid

15. When i had long hair the most i'd do to it was brush it, put it to the side and let it hang lol, but i got it cut short. Now the hair on the sides is really short and faded to an inch on top, then i'll run my fingers through my hair till it's going to the right and then i'll put a little bit of pomade on it to get everything to stay and look nice.

16. I used to wear hats fairly often and wear baggy clothes but now I am beginning to wear button ups and leather jackets and what not, I also style my hair more often. I usually go with a faux hawk type style as I haven't really tried any other style yet.  :confused_2: 

I believe the majority of women prefer a clean-cut style when it comes to guys.

17. Absolutely. I have straight hair with a ton of body. Everyone seems to like it though.

Try some hanz de fuko products. They don't include the most but they're great

18. Dutch
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397756390.311107.jpg

19. I dont styleize (is that even a word?) it per se but I do try to take care of it eg during the day when I lay down I dont wanna wake.up go somewhere and have it looked all messed up lol. My hair is naturally straight so I like that lol

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app