Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Lol i forgot i had already posted on this thread 2 months ago

2. can't be bothered with it

3. When I get my haircut its a 1 on the sides and back and its about 2-3 inches long at the top, usually I blow dry it and style it with matte paste up and to the side.... I get complimented on it so I think its dope. 

4. I used to have really emo hair which I would meticulously style every morning, but now I just generally have long hair that styles itself after I brush in the morning.

5. No fucking way....I pay my hair babe to do that, the one or two active follicles I have left ...besides once you loose your virginity and leave the men along you will learn girls don't give a shit for insecure males

6. Did you mean they don't mind the insecure males or don't acknowledge insecure males?

And yes I stylez my hairz

7. Alpha animal wins every time, like in growing cannabis, you got the pitiful cfl grower who works tirelessly for months on end to grow that perfect little tree, and his bud in gone in 2 weeks max, then you got the 600w hps guy who works just as hard, but has the bud to last him 6 months best ...go figure, who supplies wins....sorry what car do you drive ....? ...but then again I'm old real old, young dudes look to me with hunger in their eyes, I look back knowing where the will be, when my age ...good luck!

8. Sorry I haz a little confuze

I a bit drunk and needz a little more trazlationz

Are you saying a guy who stylez their hairz is beta?

9. Usually free hair create tangles especially for ladies. So i hate leaving free hair. Instead i put one plait or ponytail hairstyles and go out.

10. [quote name="blissdreamer" post="19183169" timestamp="1387338315"]Sorry I haz a little confuzeI a bit drunk and needz a little more trazlationzAre you saying a guy who stylez their hairz is beta?[/quote] I think he's saying he's an angry bald guy who thinks that anyone who has hair that styles it is a pussy.

11. No my towel does after my shower.

12. I got a Mohawk and I comb it over to the left.Sent from The Gods.

13. lmao

14. I have simple hair style.

15. Cant be bothered. All over shave every couple of months and I never have to worry about my hair.

16. messy with streaks...woth little gel worked in for gravity

17. They say I need some rogaine to put in my hair.Note:I need a haircut.

18. Im trying to grow my hair out real long like hippie style but right now its not too long so i just get gel, mess it up, and do whatever aha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I just bought a razor 3 weeks ago, never cut my hair myself before. Fuck was it easy ,never going to a hair dresser again.

20. Depends really, if i'm just going to chill with the boys I leave it as it is. But if i'm going out or going to work then yeah I style it (basically how it is in my avi)

I use american crew forming cream, pretty good stuff.