Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. At all?

I used to gel it a bit and do the pseudo mohawk thing, at the insistence of some female friends of mine when I asked for some fashion tips.

Been a few years and I stopped doing that a while ago. The only styling I do nowadays is brushing my hair to the side with my fingers. It's pretty uniform. But I don't own any gel, or even a brush.

I know it's different for men and women, and I'm interested in how many of you spend more than a couple minutes (or in my case, seconds lol) on your hair.

2. I use a 0 on my sides and fade up to a 1. been cutting my hair every 2 weeks since I was 16. will probably never grow it out again.

when I was a teen I would style it like a motherfucker. LA Looks :yay: lol :laughing:  glad i'm past that phase

3. #3 Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013

:laughing: :laughing: I remember L.A. Looks. I used that shit in high school. Was it all yellow? I remember the one I used was yellowish, but Idk if it was a certain strength.

4. my hair was rock solid. can't believe I still have hair after using that shit.

5. #6 nchomer, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    Nah I got a joo fro lmao I think I'm just going to let it grow crazy I used to buzz it all the time but I think ima let it and my beard go ntts hahaha

6. #7 *guest, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    I like to rock the dreadlocks

[​IMG]

Okay seriously though, I don't do shit to my hair. I wash it and either let it air dry and do it's wavy thing or put it up in a ponytail because I don't want to deal with it. Can't stand wearing it down when it's hot anyway, feels like I'm wearing a scarf. :poke: 

7. ^ omg what is that o_______o

and no. i probably curl it once in a blue moon other than that it's plain and straight.

It's a dreadlock pillow! :laughing: 

I used to try to curl mine sometimes but it would be straighten out within a few hours no matter what kind of product/hairspray I used... used to try to straighten it too, would just turn wavy again within a few hours. 

I live in a state with a lot of rain anyway, any hairstyle that will be ruined by getting wet is just not worth my time anymore. :p 

9. Little dab of pomade, short pomp.

10. I shave mine cause it's dry and poofy if i dont

11. Fuck no. Buzz cuts every 3-4 weeks. One less thing to worry about.

12. I shower once a day.  I shampoo every other day and condition on the days I don't.  That's all I do to it, and the ladies often tell me I have the softest hair they ever felt, they can't get enough of it.

13. Yeah. Yeah I do. I spend between two to five minutes.
    I have a two to three fade on the sides, with a classic job up top. I can make a pompadour, something more classic, or just leave it down. usually it ends up like this.

I have a good dozen hair products. Gel is shit, I don't like pomade all that much, I prefer cremes, puddles, and waxes usually.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379729573.259838.jpg

14. I just leave the conditioner in after I shower and I can slick it back or just let it fall. 

15. Usually keep mine braided....

Sent from N860 in space

16. Well yes, I am using bit of hardener or what is it called, its something like gel spray (I dont know how its called in english lol). Otherwise my hair on back and in front stiff away. Heres my toned hair without any kind of gel or anything. (Just used hand)
    [​IMG]

17. sometimes my girl will spike it when it's long enough but it's getting to the point where i might just shave my head again it's easier to manage and less itchy haha

18. nope, i let it grow til i feel like cutting it and i get the ol' tried & true concentration camp trim up.

19. 1 or two on the sides, just let the top grow it and blend it in to the sides. Go for a trim every 2 weeks ish