Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you still use blunts now that there is high quality weed at a decent price pretty much everywhere

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, May 2, 2023.

1. I used to smoke blunts a lot back in the 90s and early 2000s when I lived in Iowa and weed was somewhat hard to find back in those days in Iowa and high quality shit while not hard to find at all was VERY expensive back in the day. But when I moved out west weed was much easier to get at good prices I quit smoking blunts almost altogeher. Now when I go back to Iowa to visit the old shitty cheap ass weed is no longer available but you can get very good bud at decent prices back in Iowa now too so I find that people smoke far less blunts these day. Is this the way things went nationwide?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was never a fan of blunts. To me, the wrap just takes away from the taste of the weed. Even if it's not the tastiest bud, I'd rather taste it than the cigar. I'm sure I'm in the minority, because I know a lot more people that like blunts than don't.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 GroBuddy, May 2, 2023
    Last edited: May 2, 2023
    Decent prices, pretty much everywhere? 10$ for bottom shelf to 14$ a gram for top shelf isnt decent imo. Personally only smoke blunts when, I'm partaking with multiple friends. Solo I always use pipe or bong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Smoke 1-2 per day

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Where do you live? Price aren't that high even back in Iowa you could get an ounce of very good weed for $200.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A ounce is 160$ for 10 a gram, you're buying weed illegally tho it isn't state taxed which is why you're getting a decent price. New Mexico

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. No, I don't live in Iowa but back in Iowa you can buy ounces of high quality bud for $200. $10 bucks a gram is $280 an ounce, unless you ge a break on an ounce in which case I think $160 an ounce is a decent price, though I grow my own at home so I almost never buy bud these days at all when I am at home.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I had to Google BLUNT!!! (Hey, I'm an old man.)

I use to roll joints. I like my little One Hitter now. It does need to be cleaned daily, but my stuff lasts longer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. One Hitter Is a small pipe ?
    I prefer the bong to blunts , easier to inhale . But for some reason my weed is trash now and I can’t get high . Relying on my parents to get it and not been good stuff last few years. Non legal state so no dispensaries.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #10 Deleted member 1148562, May 11, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2023
    Mods - spamming bot?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Seems you’re correct , see his spam on this post also. :eek::weed-4::mad:
    Do you enjoy being sober?

• Like Like x 1
  12. He/she/it's been on a few different threads today. Always wanting to change the thread subject to weed control. I thought they were trying to sell weed killer of some kind. SPAMMER??

13. validity checker - that is, until the bots get even better at sounding human.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I saw another one that capitalizes every first letter of each word hahah. :smoking-rapper:
    Yes a very strange bot :pimp:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Your folks are hooking you up with this bunk weed? You can't find any better yourself? You need to quit smoking until you can either find a btter hook up or move to a legal state, which is what I did I moved to CA because I got tired of having to hook up weed from shady folk. I was planing to have to get a medical card but CA went recreationally legal right befor I moved out to Oceanside so I didn't even have to. Rent ain't cheap out here but there is alway s secton 8 if you are destatute.

16. :(
    I’m curious how my parents get high off this stuff , I quit for a year because I said I just aren’t getting High what’s the point ??
    They just keep on getting the same stuff , in years past they got fire but now it sucks …:frown: :smiley-rolling-joint:
    I probably have a higher chance of it being legalized then moving to ca or another legal state . I have no job right now and I got student debt , for a degree I never went back and graduated yet .

17. What state?

18. Ohio , strangely enough I actually got high for first time in a month although not as strong as last time . So maybe certain bowl peices for my bong could be wasting thc or not good enough airflow ?
    Should I pack bowl looser ?
    The ooze silicone one works the best .

19. Yeah, cigarette size / shape holds one or two hits. They come in different colors, mine does look like a cigarette.
    [​IMG]
    They have metal or glass/ceramic ones. The metal ones don't break.

• Informative Informative x 1