do you still have your first piece?

Discussion in 'General' started by oscurochu, Sep 6, 2011.

1. #1 oscurochu, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    Most people I know, including myself, have either lost, broken, or had their first piece stolen from them, etc.

I broke my first piece when I stood up, forgetting it was still on my lap and it broke into 3 pieces.

Who here still owns their first piece? Post pics if you do!

2. Hell no, my mother took it from me.

3. no... i broke it.

4. nope. it broke. threw my purse on the floor, and it shattered.

5. It's a rainbow colored glass pipe, it get's really bright when you smoke out of it. Well it use to. Had it for 12 years now. Not planning on losing it, it's been dropped sooo many times, I wonder how it hasn't broke yet. :confused_2:

6. You should post a pic

7. Yeah because I bought it like 2 months ago

8. I have my first bong, but not my first pipe.

9. I will tomorrow, I don't have my own camera so I use my friends. I'll bring it to work or something and take a picture.

10. Are you guys talking about pipes/bongs or handguns? If it is a pipe then sort of.. It was an old opium pipe from the late 1800's and now my sister in kali uses it... If it is a handgun then yes I still have that too.

11. No I don't even remember it at all

12. I just accidentally read your post count as 47,460, I was like :eek::eek::eek:
    I was thinking, "Damn, I thought I posted allot."
    But then I realized it was only 4746, so its all good. :D

13. def not, shit just keeps dropping. They were all properly mourned for though.

14. I bought my first piece from grasscity when I was 15, and I still have and use it 6 years later.

15. It was a small red/yellow/green color changing chillum with a little froggy on top (as the roll-stop). I got it from my bro as an 8th grade graduation present. I had it for most of the summer but put it in a pocket that had a hole in it. It was after using it so naturally I went to Dunkin Donuts and it fell out there. I know this cause when I went back to look for it the workers were like o_O

16. I thought I was a quarterback and I threw it and it hit my street sign and it broke

17. I still have my first piece its a pipe with michael jacksons face on it lol

18. Not me. :l

19. no, i was riding around with my friend and we saw a cop with his lights on, so we got just over this hill and tossed all our shit out the window. turned out the cop wasn't after us. when we went back to the spot we found everything but my pipe.

20. nope got taken away by my parents haha

it was a simple glass spoon that my friend got for me at chinatown when I was like 14