Do you still crave freedome?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AloeRuss, Mar 31, 2014.

1. After US won the cold war they did not estimate powers and energies that destroy super countries with revolutions, femins, earthquakes, wars. They didn't estimate for the new day that is fast approaching and no mater what the history will use to wipe the big guy but it is happening. Happening now.
    Revolutions were happening at places and times where people could not progress along with progress. This is how history makes itself.
    The wealthy powers that ruling USA as we know it saw that and saw after capturing revolution and use it elsewhere. Just imagine. Capturing and using. Revolution. A process that wipes people's and countries and rewrites history.
    But those powers underestimated the globality. Underestimated the very nature of revolution. It has no alies. It has no masters. And it happens where it will.
    And I am telling you people. The next stop is USA. Tose of you who cares about your country that was captured and taken away from you in exchange for football, beer and hamburger. Those who cares of their childrens future. The very future that is being replaced with homosexual marriages and zero opportunity.
    Opportunity that was replaced by welfare program. The swamp that you will never brake out of.
    Revolution does not ask if you want it. It sees where its needed most.
    WHERE IS REVOLUTION IS NEEDED MOST?
    God bless you, guys and girls man and women of America. I wish you to survive and welcome the new day. The day where you, where all of you, one hundred percent of you people can take and lead your country, and make your country to love you again so you can give that love back to it.
    When I think of that one percent of wealthy monsters who do not care at all about what your son or daughter ate today I shiver. Those are the people I despy. I don't respect. I hate. They never knew you as a person but rather knew you for your hard earn dollars that they get brisk and briks of every day.
    The only question is, do you need it? Are you still breath freedome? Do you still crave it?

2. Okay, I read the first paragraph. It made absolutely no sense.

I mean, the Cold War wasn't even won by anyone dude, communism just failed in Russia due to corruption and shit fell apart.

3. #3 4shotmark, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    What does homosexual marriage have to do with this?

I don't really see one defined point in your post either. What are you trying to ask or say?

4. I crave free dome every day

5. What is this, I don't even...

6. “It is better to be unhappy and know the worst, than to be happy in a fool's paradise.”

7. I stopped reading at homosexual marriges, your just another conservative whos butthurt cause his sense of morality isint followed by everyone else

8. We need to evolve past using revolutions. They just result in death and a new tyranny.

We need to abolish government together, not fight eachother to maybe overthrow it

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Welcome to contemporary Russia …

10. You have to talk the party line when you are a paid shill. :smoke:

11. Que?

12. My brain hurts from your argument.

13. if he's getting paid, it must be shit wages, because he's doing a poor job.

look at some of jdilla's posts and learn a thing or two. 

14. If you're trying to be eloquent actually do so.

Also spell check works wonders if trying to start a revolution, it's usually good for the leader to be well versed.

15. Me too, kind sir!

Free dome is the best.

16. Damn homo sex uales they're taken our jobs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. No! Not our jerbs!

18. I lol'ed for real! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. It's a troll

20. I crave a bong rip and a grape jolly rancher.