Do You Still Call It A Dab If You Dont Dab It?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ohjay420, Jun 19, 2013.

1. One day I was dabbing with a friend and he had some really good wax and it wouldnt even stick to a dabber! so we had to dunk it, ever since then every time I take dabs I have to roll one in a ball say "KOBE!!" and slam dunk the dab into my dome. Now my question is what do I call this "dab" that i am clearly not dabbing.

2. I may be wrong, but I thought the term originated by using just a little "dab" of oil.

So evn if not using the now proper dabbing tools, you are still dabbing. :smoke:

3. I use a paper clip to dab ! Works for me.

4. lmao

its a dunk. still a dab though.

5. yea the term for that is a "dunk" (tell your friend im lovin the kobe joke :D) but its still considered a dab; I think the terms "dab" an dabbing" have become kinda universal terms for smoking oil out of a specialized rig

6. Hahaha I figured but I would prefer it had a special name I tried mixing the words can and dunk together but both ways it's already a word ( dank and dub) :(

7. Hahaha I figured but I would prefer it had a special name I tried mixing the words can and dunk together but both ways it's already a word ( dank and dub) :(

8. you, sir are playing dabsketball.  first one to 20 gets the couch

9. First one to 20 gets the floor ;)

10. "taking a dab" is like saying "smoking a joint" or "lets take some dabs" is equal to "Lets roll some joints"