do you spit or swallow ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gogo, Feb 5, 2005.

?

do you spit or swallow?..

1. spit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. swallow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i spit on your face

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. what the hell r u talkin bout?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. do you spit or swallow?..

Attached Files:

2. Swallow if I like them, spit if it's a random drunk hookup.

3. 1 girl has swallowed me, she was a trooper

4. If I don't want to swallow, I get out the kleenex, but if the jiz does end up in my mouth, I'm not going to spit it out. It's not that bad.

5. I might swallow only if the dude got that Fire.He must have that Fire to be qualified.

6. I must admit...I swallow. What can I say? I like to please the guy. I mean, if he's like somebody that's a one night stand then I probably wont swallow, but usually the answer is swallow

7. i once hooked up with a girl who disliked it so much that as soon as i peaked, she shoved it back in my pants. i was thinking "what the hell!" because it cut it short big time and gave me nothing but sticky boxers for the rest of the night. take one for the team girls, common!

8. AWW! That sucks! lol...I'm sorry. But hey...some girls (cough) do take one for the team!!

9. yeah have to admit it's a major turn on if a girl swallows for you..........it's like.....WOW..........well done all those who do........us guys thank yous.........Peace out..........Sid

10. i swallow its not that bad!

11. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone AT ALL but the replies to this thread are kind of gross. Don't get me wrong; when I do that, I swallow. I'm just surprised that people are doing that with one night stands without protection. You can get STD's from oral sex, too.

12. indeed, from the bottom of our hearts

13. The girl i dated in highschool is the only girl i have dated that swallowed. It spoiled me because i thought all girls swallowed, i was later disapointed to find out that was not true.

14. :( ..... I'm almost 51 and no woman has ever swallowed for me.
    *Sigh* must be the generation gap...

15. Wow, Woody, my sympathies. I thought I was a rarity, with having only one person swallow. I must say, there is a huge difference. All of this talk is reminding me of my 6 month, not self imposed celibacy. Fuckin August.

On a slightly happier note, thanks to all those who do. :)

16. I just cant the second I feel it in my mouth I gag hardcore and spit it wherever. I don't give a shit as long as its no longer in my mouth. It's just so warm and *gag* *shutter* *gag* I can't do it. Maybe if there wasn't so much. I got it down one time because I was absolutly determined to give it my best shot it was still rough though ;)

17. ROTFL! I can (almost literally) see the picture. :eek: There's nothing worse than, after a heavenly orgasm, to have your load, mixed with a fair amount of saliva, re-delivered all over your belly, which will force you -in a worst case scenario- to an immediate 10 minutes clean up job and a change of sheets, at a most inappropriate time... So I would rather settle for an outside-mouth celebration.

Erm... :eek:

18. dont feel bad woody i think mine is like hunny flavor because they all swalloed for me man im 20 so maby it is a generation thing like you said

19. Well there you have it. I have been told that mine is like wallpaper glue.

20. Well, I can't vouch for myself seeing as I'm male, but my GF swallows quite often, most of the time when we are going at it, I will pull out and let her swallow it. She says she likes it, and all signs point that way. Some girls are however VERY different from others.