Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you spend more time on gc sober or stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ternalator, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Just like the title says.

I'm usually sober (even when I'm not on a t-break). Iduno why I just usually get bored online when I'm high. Your thoughts?

2. I browse when I'm on the train or just bored, I'd say about 90% of the time sober.

3. I'm mostly sober, too. I mean, when I'm high I'm working on shit or trying to sleep or watching shit or being really slow to do anything so- lol

4. When I'm sober, when I'm high I'm always outside taking walks to Mc Donalds for the munchies!

5. I'm usually baked, so when I come here that's no different.

6. 50 / 50

maybe 60 / 40 in favor of sober.

7. Last week it was stoned this week its gonna be sober.

8. I'm probably sober about 80% of the time I'm on GC.

9. Wow you guys get sober?

10. Always stoned!

Granny

11. I'm never not high on here. :smoke:

12. 99% stoned.

13. damn and here i thought everyone on grasscity was always stoned all of the time lol

im stoned bout 95% of the time on here. including now :smoke:

14. Id say its something like 50/50, changes week to week.

15. usually sober, although i get a good laugh when im high and on GC, i like other things more.

16. Sober, when Im high I get booored.

17. Mostly when im stoned. When i get in from being out with friends i normally just blaze up another and browse the internet.