Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you sometimes lose your balance when blazed lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tripple A, Aug 11, 2009.

1. I just did it. I was walking to my tv and I almost fell lol. I don't know why but it seems like I'm the only one having troubles keeping my balance when I'm high.

Anyone? :smoke:

2. I rock to and fro on the balls of my feet and frequently I lose my balance and have to throw my leg out to catch myself.

3. I sounded like satan one time after zoning out, but that was just me.

4. yup happens to me everyonce in a while. lol its funny cuz when i lock my knees when im standing i feel myself moving forward and backwards in the same place.

5. Yes i tripe alot on my own feet to, but that really only happens when i smoke a quater of some good bud by myself

6. Wait what?

7. :smoke:Sometimes that happens to me when i have to turn and i totally trip over myself

8. yup and i get klutzy drop shit all the time so thankful we have carpeting

9. Yeah sometimes. It's usually when I try change direction too quickly.