Do you smoke with your siblings?

Discussion in 'General' started by themeatsandcheeses, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Do your brothers or sisters get high with you?

I always thought it be cool to have a brother my age to smoke with. My brothers are way too young. The closest I can come to that is my friend I've known since the first day of school & my cousins, who are brothers. Idk, it's different with friends.

2. #4 Stride420, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    I smoke with my brother all day and night.

Feels good bruh.

3. Almost err day. We are chill af all my friends and their siblings always fight. Were pretty chill and both like dat ganja

Sent from my sup bruh

4. #6 Stride420, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    My brother and I are like that. We both came from the same bullshit household and childhood we always stuck together. Smoking together all the time now (we even work together), made us inseparable.

5. O yea all the time lil bro just turns 20 yest fat session always joints, bong, swishers, we play not it to c who has to roll.

6. Yeah but it will never be just me and him 

7. Yes my twin brother, my uncle, sometimes my sister as well. Mom needs to get off those fucking CANCER STICKS AND COME TO THE GREENER SIDE ALSO FOR HER HEALTH :/

8. Nope, hopefully one day soon with my younger brother.  Moving back home in the summer will help.  

9. Any and every time we are in the same town! :smoke: :bongin:

Granny

10. I used to smoke with my brother for about a year, but we went our separate ways even though we still live in the same house. Don't talk much any more and didn't for a year or two before we smoked together. That is one thing I miss is how much it brought us together

11. I have, but I don't.

12. Smoke? Shit I wont even talk to the dumb bitches.

13. Yeeeeep. Love blazing with my older sisters and just sharing and laughing over memories from when were kids and shit. Always fun to smoke with family members.

14. Yeah my bro introduced me to pot, we smoke together a lot

Shit I'm a poet

Sent

15. I've probably smoked with my brother more than I have with anyone else.

Same here, my brother died about 6 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think of him.

Brothers are the best.

17. i have 3 older brothers, the youngest smokes with me when he is over here sometimes and has done in the past and its fuckin brilliant and hilarious, the other 2 have never smoked with me but it is my lifes mission to have a toke with them one day