Do you smoke with your siblings?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bakedanarchist, Jun 11, 2012.

1. So, I smoke with my brother. We actually just started smoking together two days ago. I never smoked that much ever :smoke: Do you guys have siblings that you used to or still do toke with?

2. used to smoke with my older brother, and smoke with my sister sometimes.

smoking with family is cool

3. I used to smoke with my older sister till she ratted me out to my mom and I got in a lot of shit lol do I don't smoke with her anymore

4. Nahh, my brother has smoked before, but he doesn't anymore. We aren't that close in age either so I didn't even start smoking until he didn't anymore... he's 27 and I'm 18. I wish I had an actual sibling that was close to my age like my cousins are.

I smoke with my cousins. The two younger cousins (19 and 20) I smoke with might as well be my siblings though since we're so close.

5. my brother is a twat. if that narc comes anywhere near me when im smoking i will eat his baby

6. Sounds reasonable.

I smoke with my brother we are about three years apart. My sister although is eleven years older then me ,but she says she'll smoke with me when she can since she lives a couple states away. From what my brother told me she has amazing weed :D Can't wait

7. my sister is getting close to the age i started smoking :O i figure it's only a matter of time before we can smoke together because if her friends are anything to judge by... she's already a stoner :smoking:

8. I smoke with my younger brother. I'm 19 and he's 17. It's nice to Have someone in the family to smoke with.

9. I smoke with my brother. I'm 20 and he's 17. Not a big deal. Funny story on how I caught him smoking actually. But I won't go into it.

10. [quote name='"Xehpla"']I smoke with my brother. I'm 20 and he's 17. Not a big deal. Funny story on how I caught him smoking actually. But I won't go into it.[/quote]

you should...if its truly funny, i wanna hear it

11. I introduced my sister to weed, now she blazes every weekend. It's great, we've been smoke buddies for like a year now. she's 17 and I'm 19, so i don't feel like i 'corrupted' her in any way, plus smoking weed isn't 'corrupt' like some people like to say.

12. #12 kayakush, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    i smoked with my brother all my life until 2 years ago when he went nuts and broke my nose, orbital, and a scalp laceration.....no more smoking with him

13. i smoke with my brother all the time!
    hes 21 and im 23..
    we didnt get to hangout much when we were younger because for me, hanging with friends was more important... but now we blaze every night together.. uts almost like siblings bonding time.

14. i toke with my brother ere'night.

15. I toke with my sister when she comes around. Other than that it's just close friends and my fiancé

16. I've smoked with my brother 2 times. It was pretty chill but he doesn't smoke anymore because of going into the service. I hope to smoke with my best bro and his brother this summer :)

17. Took with my cuz my sis and her friends

18. I blaze with my brother, cousins, even my grandmother. It's great.

19. I smoke with my son, does that count?

20. I wish I could toke with my sister. But she's like 6 haha.