Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke with your kids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 12, 2011.

1. My dad is a giant pothead and a dealer, so I toke with him all the time. Sucks that I still gotta pay for bud though, at least he gives me discounts.

2. I went over to my best friends house sophomore year and he pulls a bong and a tub full of weed from the top shelf of a cabinet in his kitchen. I asked him where the fuck he got the money for a bong and a tub full of weed and he's like "it's my dads" :0 i was mindfucked. Since then his dad has covered for me when his mom (his parents are divorced) found out we smoked, kept weed in the house for me, and provided us with fake bake since we both had drug tests at our respective schools.

3. I smoke with my father. He never hid his marijuana use from me growing up.

4. I just rolled a fatty while talking face to face with my mom as she says "oooo im just in time" then when i spark it in the garage and smoke it down to half my step dad comes in,opens the garage door and proceeds to have some tokes with me
    :hello: :D

5. My friend smokes up his 5 year old brother... but he practically forces him to do it. He told him that if he doesn't suck on this tube (bong) that he'll get sick, and he needs to inhale the medicine...

He gave him a firecracker on the 4th of July.

6. #26 Barry2112, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your friend sounds like a douche bag. Just sayin'

7. I agree.

8. Haha! That reminds me of cultists, I bet fuckin' Jim Jones did the same thing.:cool:

No, I'm not weird...I'm fuckin' awesome, and don't forget it.:cool:

9. When my kid is old enough to encounter grass and I suspect her using it we will have the "talk". After that I will likely puff with her sometime or another.

She knew this as the canadian flag between 3 and 5yrs (on the door of my man cave).

[​IMG]

So I'm sure there's a possibility she'll remember it when she gets older.