Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke when youre sick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeathStarContractor, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So for the past day or two Ive been down for the count with some stomach bug. I don't like to smoke or even drink alcohol when Im sick. Its just too much for me. So that got me thinking...are most people like me, or do you guys tough it out?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. if i'm sick, which i was just last week lol, i'll just smoke a bowl or 2 throughout the day to help me eat, sleep and relax

3. I think it's even better to smoke weed when you're sick, but it depends on the illness. I sometimes have a loss of appetite and lack of energy/happiness while sick in the worst cases, so some bud wouldn't hurt to get rid of the mental symptoms.

4. Always

If I have a soar throat I vape

5. You don't! lol or you shouldn't but I have smoked with a cold and it didn't help it any

6. Always but if I get too sick it will start tasting like nothing than if it gets worse it will taste all nasty. Hate the taste but it's worth it.

7. #8 xHighImStoned, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    I've had a cough/sore throat for the past 2 days and I've been smoking daily. It's comfortable and not that bad if I have some hot chocolate of some sort though

8. If I have a sore throat, then I usually don't smoke, I try and either vape or eat edibles. 
    I was sick a few days ago, and my vape is not in good shape. Like I was afraid it would only make my throat worse, so I ended up still smoking. Just not a lot.