Do you smoke whats left over in the vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Weedology, Jan 19, 2014.

Yeah, you could, and you would get high, but you'd have to use more than normally.

Myself, I don't.  It tastes bad and isn't very enjoyable.  I usually cook with it, or if I'm lazy just eat the ABV mixed into some peanut butter (gives you a great edible high, no cooking required since its already decarbed from the vape!)

2. [quote name="James Corcoran" post="19412109" timestamp="1390778254"]Yeah, you could, and you would get high, but you'd have to use more than normally.Myself, I don't. It tastes bad and isn't very enjoyable. I usually cook with it, or if I'm lazy just eat the ABV mixed into some peanut butter (gives you a great edible high, no cooking required since its already decarbed from the vape!)[/quote]how do you make itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. No use it for ediblesYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

4. You don't even need to heat it! You can just eat it and you'll get highYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to.  How do I make the ABV?

6. [quote name="James Corcoran" post="19424168" timestamp="1390946682"]Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to. How do I make the ABV?[/quote]How do you make the edible? lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You can smoke it, it tastes horrible imo. However its nice if you need a buzz to sleep or to be hungry. Usually I save up mine and make infused coconut oil for brownies.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ok... I've been vapin for 5+ years. 2 joints abv did the trick of one fresh herb joint. Don't taste wonderful, not particularly horrible. Abv... You can dump it straight into your mouth after vaping. Does NOT taste great, much better off maskin it with pb or Nutella or something. It's a lot easier to use as an edible as opposed to cookin fresh herb. (Especially if you can't have your house stink like weed butter) Abv has PLENTY of active compounds leftover. And it WILL get you right baked. Dose accordingly. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #49 lwien, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Yeah, I always make firecrackers with mine.    Works every time.........and for a long time too.

10. [quote name="lwien" post="19427077" timestamp="1390973645"]Yeah, I always make firecrackers with mine. Works every time.........and for a long time too.[/quote] Yeah! Man... I don't even make them that often, they are almost too strong (I gotta work on dosing) last time I slept for 14 hours! I got my buddy into vaping and he gave it a go, said he was out for a day :eek:Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I smoke it in Js, and don't find it gross or anything. The high is more of a sleepy body stone, great for before bed :)
    I smoked it in a pipe once, thought it tasted nasty, would rather put it in a joint.

12. I have soaked avb from an ounce of michigan medical in 91 iso for a week. Got a huge glob of black wax, did some dabs and ended up splitting it with my gf. We each ate it inside of a pb and cracker sandwhich. Just don't chew it too much or you'll get it stuck on your teeth. That is the HIGHEST I've been from anything avb related.

I've made olive oil, coconut oil, jammed it in capsules when it was almost powder, eaten it straight, and left it in pb for a day and ate it. In order of what felt strongest to me: iso wash goop, peanut butter soaked, oils, capsules, straight up.

13. there is still thc in the abv just not a lot, while vaping the heated air surrounds the thc compounds in the plant matter and bumps them out of the matter but some molecules still hang on and do not leave the matter. abv is kind of like a high CBD strain of pot.

Oh, I've gotten quite high from smoking two abv joints with a bro. wasn't expecting the effects that we got. the herb was vaped with an iolite vape so it only gets to 375 degrees F so still quite a lot of actives left over. now I vape up to 440 degrees F so not nearly as many actives left from that high temp abv.

14. #54 Sammyy, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="lwien" post="19427077" timestamp="1390973645"]Yeah, I always make firecrackers with mine. Works every time.........and for a long time too.[/quote]Do you still cook em or just make the firecracker and eat right away?Also whats a good dosage rule of thumb? Like say 1 gram in an edible is good for me, how much avb?

15. #55 lwien, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014

Yeah, I cook 'em.

The dosage that works for me is 2 to 2.5gr, but there are so many variables that it's hard to recommend any dosage with the differences being in the strength of the bud, how vaped is the ABV, your tolerance as well as the amount of enzymes that is in your liver to process the THC.   All these things make suggesting a dosage really iffy.   Ya just have to experiment until you find the right dosage for YOU.

If 1gr. of fresh bud in an edible is good for you, than I'd start out at 2 gr. of ABV and take it from there.

16. yes but it tastes like shit.  what i did last time is rolled up some joints with half tea it got me feeling nice and tasted fruity

17. Weedology, Put it 50/50 with fresh weed to roll a "spliff".  I do this everyday with the days vaped weed and it smokes nice. 

18. Apparently you can make edibles with it because its already been decarbed or whatever. I've been putting it in pill capsules because I've heard that works. Anyone ever try this? I'll try it within the next week or two once I have a decent number of them and report back

19. I've added it to brownies and it works well. Add about an ounce to a package of brownie mix. Add an extra 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. I used a muffin pan to bake them at 300-325f until a they are done. 2 would make me take a nap.Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah, I've tried putting it in empty vitamin pill capsules.  It does work, but at least for me, I had to eat 10+ capsules because they hold such a small amount of herbs that has already been "used" once so isn't at full potency.  Great for being discrete tho if you can't have actual edibles