Do You Smoke Weed Everyday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 17, 2014.

1. I don't..well i do and have been for the past month and I should stop. I found that the more I smoke daily, the less enjoyable weed becomes.

I guess i considered daily smoking "abuse".. idk what happens but if i smoke everyday for weeks and stop, my anxiety is kinda worse, and appetite dissapears. And i become irritable as well and my libido kinda dies lol.

This will wear off after a couple of days tho. Time for a break and than back to weekend smoking hehe.

2. I used to smoke weed all day every day.

Now only once or twice a week. I think it's better that way. 

3. Did you get any "withdrawal" when you stopped?

4. Ya I only smoke when I get home and relax.

No more of that all day 'er day shit. My body is to tired for that right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

5. Yeah. I'm quitting soon, for a month or two, so I can get my shit together and move.

6. Nope. A little agitation here and there when I got stressed and couldn't get high, but it wasn't bad at all.

Thought I'd have trouble sleeping honestly, but I just did other things like go for runs and go to the gym and work, I'd come home and slept like a baby.  

7. Im also ready to quit and get my shit together. Weed will be so awesome when im worry free again!

8. Yeah I'm going to wait til I'm not living with family anymore. Sick as hell of hiding it.

9. I do, and have been for 3 years now, maybe a bit more. Haven't had more than 2 days without stopping, but I get cranky as hell and very fucking bored when I'm not smoking. Doesn't affect my sleeping or my sexual appetite, or even my appetite in general. I just become a moody bastard (Moody was actually my second name til it got changed due to my Mum remarrying - fit me better).

10. If I have some, absolutely

11. Yeah I usually smoke everyday but not like all day erry day kinda thing. I usually just smoke at night, unless someone wants to chill then I might smoke with a couple friends. Sometimes I'll lay off the bud for a couple days or a week just because I dont feel like wasting my stash.. but that doesn't happen often. :smoke:

12. not all day I work my 8 hours and come home and relax with probably 1-2 bong packs a night.. nothing big but yes, every day

13. I do it like once or twice a month but when I do smoke I don't fuck aRound. I'll buy an eigth and just stuff as much as humanly possible into a wrap and what's left stuff that in a wrap and smoke both those in like 1 hour.

14. Right now i try to smoke every night. I find that if you workout a lot and have productive days that the high is always enjoyable.

Once I get out of high school, if i don't end up going to the military, i'm gonna smoke all day everyday. Weed puts me in the frame of mind that i like to be in. And i find that i'ma lot more productive after like half of a skinny joint. Not a lot of weed, but just enough to give me that head change and make me really focus.

15. used to smoke everyday like all day, but i quit doing all drugs around 8 months ago. feels better this way dont like chasing highs everyday of my life . ill prolly smoke weed during summer occasionally tho

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

16. Yea.... all day indica ,which made feel sluggish. If I had sativa it wouldnt been a problem but since I dont imma switch to every other night or so.... maybe quit all together til I get my shit togather

Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Yes. Even though I tell myself that I will take a one day tolerance break everyday.

18. Yes i smoke like 1-2 bowls at night on weekdays but weekends im blazing it like 5-6 bowls a day

"Danger is real, fear is in the mind"