Do you smoke? (Tobacco!)

Discussion in 'General' started by 2Packed, Apr 1, 2006.

1. This is a poll to see who smokes cigerettes (lol almost typed "fags" then realised most of you guys are American! ha ha)

2. NO!!! boooo tobacco u suck...

lol this reminds me of that family guy when Cleveland tells Peter that "fag" meens ciggarette in England...and Peter goes... "Then sum1 tell this ciggarette to shut the hell up"

3. English Nurse: Oh, Reggie! Fighting for your country. You're such a pussy.
    Reggie: When I miss your lips, I'll put a fag in my mouth and think of you.

4. lol that was hilarious i love family guy

5. Lol, yep fag means cigerette in the UK, no one uses the word "cigerette". Although if you use the word fag in the offensive sence it would be understood!

6. Yes. I do.

Edit: I Represent Camel.

Long Live Joe The Camel.

7. I do smoke cigarettes unfortunately. Lots of them.

8. I do Black and Mild cause for some reason when my high is going away,I smoke one and it returns I call it magic tobacco :D.

9. I don't buy cigs, but I bum them off people when I'm high or drunk. I love smoking when I'm messed up.

10. I smoked for two years when I was young (14-15) but I quit and i'm glad I did. Not sure which option that is tho.

11. nope. just not worth it imo

12. when i'm alone fags seem pointless and even just plain nasty sometimes, but if i'm high chilling with someone sure i'll light one or two up. camel wides are a personal favorite. i wont pay for ciggs man. my money is for good things, like marijuana :smoking: