Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke to sadness or happiness?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I smoke often, and I love to smoke bud. Smoking seems to medicate a lot of people on here, so I'm JW if you smoke to relieve pain or if you smoke for the hell of it? I smoke to both: I smoke often, but I also love smoking when I'm happy as hell too...I'm not gonna lie though, I'm not the happiest ever. I love life though; shit happens though. What do you guys think?

2. It depends what is happening around me and who I'm smoking with. I have two dudes I smoke with who tend to start playing piano and acoustic guitar. Their music is really good, but always makes me sad thinking about losing a girlfriend :/

If I'm smoking with a party going on or if I'm playing video games I'm having a blast and happy/laughing my ass off.

3. I love weed. So much. It's not just a high to me. It's definitely something more. :)

4. i smoke to happiness but it helps me a lot for medical reasons too. its just a win win

5. I smoke to happiness. To enjoying the great life I have and appreciate.

6. brooo!! might be the best saying ive ever heard!!

7. One thing I've learned is this:

Dont use weed as a crutch. Be happy and smoke, but don't smoke to BE happy.

Got it?

:cool:

8. smoke 2 joints in a time of peace. 2 joints in a time of war

9. Lol yeah I understand what you're saying,
    ....but I have a fat sack ready to be smoked any time of the day..:smoke:

10. well if i wrote my life story i'd be here a while,so to shorten things up,,,

i started because my cousin was smoking alone and it seemed rather a laid back thing than hyper crazy thing..so i chose to join..meaning i started for no reason at all..

but today it is definetely a medication thing for me,besides the few friends i stick by and use it for entertainment,
    but ive had a few freak accidents happen to me leaving me with problems i have to deal with on a day to day basis..
    and just like any other drug,weed wont fix a broken bone,but it will help think a lot less about it.
    and at my point in life,i would definetely be on some scary,meds..
    but mj does exactly what i need,and of course i enjoy it,just like anybody would enjoy there "meds" if they werent "basically crack"..

so long story short,,i smoke for both reasons you named and many more.

11. I smoke to happiness and prosperity. I love it and my friends and I share to have a great time during the day, and at night to wind down that great day with good memories and recapping our week, etc.

12. I smoke when I get the opportunity.

13. I smoke when there's bud; I smoke a lot of bud.

14. I smoke to the good times, never the bad. If you smoke to the bad times, then you're going to have a bad time.

15. That is a really good quote for this!

and i do it for both, it works great

16. I love marijuana...a lot.

17. I smoke to happiness, sadness, madness, i smoke to everythang man, no matter what your going through it just helps me relax, i dont get HIGH anymore, i just get high. Its nothing, just like smoking a ciggarette if you think about it, and it keeps me ready for whatever