Do you smoke shatter to ash

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MoroseGreenGiant, May 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. so I have gotten a bunch of shatter on sale. I smoke it by putting a little on some weed in a bong. I then hold the lighter near it until it liquifies and soaks into the weed. I then gently light it and hit it. I don’t care if this is the correct way or not, it works for me.
    What I do care about is the fact that this shatter seems to make it hard to breathe for hours after smoking. I don’t know if there is known “bad shatter” that can have this effect, or if I’m actually just getting too high or something.
    Secondly, using this method the weed inevitably ends up hard as a rock. Sometimes I think that I have probably already gotten all the thc out and what’s left is what it was suspended in. Should I smoke this to dust?
    When people dab, should it be smoked until nothing is left?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just buy a dab rig..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Love dab rigs but also check out nectar collectors. They work great and usually much cheaper then rigs.

4. I’d say try A dif brand of shatter there’s a few brands around here that are shit and they’ve changed their name and packaging multiple times to stay in the market.
    Hush, tree honey, and degenerate are a few brands I stay away from.
    Low Temp Dabs VS High: The Perfect Temperature for Dab Potency and Flavor
    Here’s a read on temps can’t remember how hot a lighter burns

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hush is garbage so is Select