Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke people out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bpfosheezy, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Sometimes in your network of friends, you end up being the only person that has weed on you at times. The other night, my friend and I dropped by another friends house that had a bunch of people over. Everyone there wanted to smoke because my friend said that I had some. I only had 3 g's at the time( I was saving it for myself to last me the week), and ended up having to smoke like 5 people out. I still had some left over though so I don't really care. So, do you smoke people out a lot, or do you like to save some bud for yourself?

2. if i have to smoke a bunch of people out and its going to leave me with no bud i usually ask for like 5 bucks or something and ill get everyone nice and baked but if its just me and one or two more people then ill just smoke em up

3. I generally smoke all of my pick up within a day. If you're with me when I pick up, you'll probably be smoked out on my full sack which is fine with me. My friends are generous and I try to be too.

4. Used too not no more though I ain't met a person who is deserving. Ill smoke in your face and straight up refuse you a hit.

5. If I'm feeling especially nice, I will. If I suggest skipping school to my friends or need to borrow their dealer I'll smoke a little with them. If they drop by my house and I have more than two grams.. hell yeah. I kinda like smoking with people, so I smoke em out. Never more than 3-4 heads though..I always say, don't get used to it! But man I wish my friend would suggest that we all smoke my weed. THE FUCK? That's how you get molliwopped.:cool:

6. i smoke most people who are chill once or twice, then i ask for some sort of compensation.

7. I smoke almost everybody out. I just like seeing people smoke pot, I've probably given as much away as I've smoked. Which is probably waaaay too much xD

8. among this one circle, im the only one who has weed, but it is chill because they are starting to become stoners and are buying more weed for themselves haha

9. I will only smoke one person out at a time, maybe if it is a special occasion I would smoke two people out but I tend to like to know that I will get smoked out back rather then spending 5 dollars because somebody can't get it themselves. :smoke:

10. Yeah if I have a good amount of bud I don't min smoking out a few homies. But I hate it when me and a few friends meet up with like 5 more heads and one somebody tells everybody I have weed. Then they all expect me to smoke out everybody. Once in a while isn't too bad but if they always expect me to smoke out everybody without them matching or at least throwing down some bud or cash.

11. Hell no. Im a stingy bastard. All my drugs are for me. Now matching is a different story. I would have loled at all those people wanting a free smoke up and said deuce set *****z

12. smoke my friends out whenever i can, or if im just chillin with someone cool ill smoke em a bowl or so. but if im catchin that vibe like they are expecting it or their just using me to get high i wont bother

13. I have always enjoyed smoking out people but it is a major pet peeve of mine when people are too eager to smoke, or ask to join in. If I have weed, and I know you like to smoke, I will smoke you out. But if you say, "hey, pack a bowl already!" Unless you are a good friend of mine, which is different, I will probably skip you. (Not really, I never skip anyone, I just think about how I should haha.)

14. If its a bowl idgaf.

If you're tryna hit my blunt put up or shut up.

15. if it's you and another person and you don't let em hit it atleast once you're a dick.

16. There are three tokers in my house, my step dad, my cousin and I. I always buy the bud and don't really mind it. It just pisses me off when they smoke it all without me and do not leave any for me. As far as for my friends, if I have any I will smoke them out for free, I know they will get me back later or match me one down the road.

17. i always smoke out my dealer to be sure he's selling me nice, non-laced, weed.... and as for smoking out friends.... just about everytime i buy, my friends want me to smoke them out, and i allow it.... it pisses me off sometimes, but im a nice person so i just let it happen.....

18. Yea I got no issues smokin out friends. If I don't got enough bud for them, I won't smoke either. They do the same and most of them always have weed. But ya I've had friends offer my weed to others. It fucking sucks. I will always smoke my close friends or stoner friends down if I got bud.
    My limit for not so close friends or friends if friends is usually 1 or 2 though.

19. Yeah I smoke out alot of my friends. I don't really ask them to drop 5 or anything because I know they will always blaze me out later on in return.

20. me and my dealer smoke every time i chill with him thats why i get 1.5 for 20 USD

friends usually but i take more for myself then i let them smoke