Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke out cute girls just because?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by edgarallenhoe3, Feb 10, 2014.

Dude...if she gets a better price than you can and safety is not a problem, then having her buy it is just flat out smart...

I had a dealer who would always give the ex-wife a better measure, so when we were dealing with him, she would buy...

2. #42 lFourTwenty, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

Cause there's alot of thirsty dudes out there

3. iv smoked out plenty of people that i dont know and girls but i will smoke out anyone that i dont know as long as they ask , ill never refuse just ask and a lot of people have a hard time doing that actually but idk that weird that you dont get offered to be smoked up sometimes i wont even offer somebody if i think they dont smoke so it could be that you dont look like a stoner :p?

4. It's kind of lame that someone would want to get smoked out just to smoke. Like If I smoke and I have to be somewhere I don't want to be it sucks...it's all about the experience... Weed is cheap too you poor bitches lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah, and I know her guy too, just not as well... not getting into too much (boring) detail, it's just way more convenient for her. She's never held it over my head or been weird about it or anything like that so I almost don't even think about it anymore... just the rhythm you get with someone you've been with for so long.

6. Honestly, I think smoking out chicks is kind of like buying them a drink or paying for dinner, you know what I mean ? You don't call a guy thirsty just because he does those things, and it's not like they don't work. Back when I was underage I've had a chick try to get a beer from me after making out, I saw through her so I insisted and she ended up giving me a handjob. Didn't even get her the beer.

And I agree with Jet life, get smoked out by someone you're attracted to and this way you're both satisfied.

7. Yeah I do but that's only in a different dimension where I'm a beta male

8. yeah buying someone a drink and smoking someone out who you're attracted to isn't bad, it's the ulterior motives that make it bad. 

People (guys and girls) who use their attractiveness to get free drinks and free weed with no intention of starting a relationship are dishonest because the people who do that for them aren't just acting out of the kindness of their heart, they are making a gesture in response to signals and hoping for a relationship to develop.

Now if you're sitting with your friends at a club and not talking to anybody and you get free drinks, don't feel obligated to initiate a relationship if you're not interested. But intentionally flirting with the objective being free weed/drinks as opposed to a relationship... that's just dishonest.

This is really simple... yet it seems people have a hard time understanding.

9. Should you use your body to get weed ? No. Would it work? Yes