Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke or cook with your kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soundslikeboxer, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Smoke or cook with kief, and why? And which one do you think gives you more bang for your buck? I've got just a little bit from my grinder, maybe .5g

Happy 420!!! :smoke:

2. top your bowls with it.
    i dont like to cook stuff.

3. I smoke it out of a light bulb. I know it's a bit of a noob thing to do, but I never hound keif to hit any better than off one of my bulbs.

4. A .5 of kief will get you LIT.

I always prefer to smoke it though, I feel edibles would just waste it when you could just use bud.

5. bump, want some more opinions on this

6. smoke it

7. I don't like edibles.. but if I had kief I would probably use them for edibles or BHO or something, since I don't really care to smoke weed and if I was smoking weed and wanted something stronger it wouldn't be kief.

8. I put it over a 50/50 weed and tobacco mix, get's me light headed.

9. Just top your bowls off with it or press it into hash and save it for when your dry. Really no need to cook with it.

10. bump, want more opinions!

11. Cooking is best for the stuff you can't smoke, IMO. Trim, stems, AVB, etc. Smoke the kief, or even better, vape it.