Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke more by yourself or with other people?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420blazeyoloswag, Apr 25, 2015.

1. I find myself enjoying smoking with other people because i like talking when i get high. So usually whenever i want to smoke up i'll invite a buddy over unless its very early or before bed, how about you guys? 

2. Usually through the week its by myself, as me and my friends work different hours.  But on the weekends we always get together, have some drinks and smoke as much bud as we want.

3. To each his own. I hate smoking with others. I feel like I have to put on an act. Speak correctly, carry myself correctly.

4. #4 JohnnyKz, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Yea hanging out and getting high with a buddy is always fun, but sometimes it's also fun to just smoke by yourself like I just did right now...

5. I feel like smoking alone is a great experience but also you can feel lonely very quick. Love/hate relationship.

6. By myself these days. Lost some smoking friends unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It really depends but usually when I smoked it would be a lot more by myself. Would kind of lose track of where I was and responsibilities and just wallow in nostalgia and whatever I am disappointed with or love about myself. I feel like personally it's preferable for my personality to find very positive people to smoke with.    

8. Mostly alone, but I share a lot when we smoke.

9. #9 cubansmoker, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    i've been smoking by my self for a very long time now since i don't really have friends who smoke anymore (i know people who smoke but they're just posers who like to act like hippies but in reality they're the biggest assholes in the world) but if i find one i will sure as hell start smoking with him or her i remember when i was younger i had a smoke buddy we would get high as hell all day everyday then we started hanging out with other smokers and we became a huge group like around 8 people every afternoon after school we would get together and sit in a kazeebo in the apartments where we all used to live and we would smoke until night, joking around pranking people and picking up girls hahaha.
    sadly i moved away and i haven't talked to any of them in about a year now
    i sure hope someday i find cool weed smoking friends like them again.

10. I like to smoke with others when I'm out rarely. I much prefer to smoke with my friends in my house, I just feel more comfortable. But that does involve them smoking a lot of my weed. It's a lot more fun to get high with your buddies instead of being alone. Whenever they're not around 9/10 of the time I'll be talking to them on Xbox anyway ;)

11. #11 VaWaveRider, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    I prefer to smoke by myself. There are certain unmentionables that I used to partake in WAY back in the day, and they'd provide me with outward experiences that made me want to be around other people, but I feel as though Cannabis is for me and partaking with other people ruins part of the experience. It's partly just my personality as well though. I prefer to drink at home while I'm relaxing as opposed to in a bar. I hate bars. 

12. i don't have friends where i live, so i just smoke with all the voices in my head[​IMG]

13. I was just about to ask if the voices in my head count as friends.

14. dunno if mine are friends, but they sure do talk a lot

they are always tellin me weird shit[​IMG]

15. By myself at night time so mostly alone yep.

16. I tend to like to smoke in a group or with friends. I have one just group that always is down to smoke so ill hit up anyone of them to blaze usually. I smoke alone early in the morning or late at night except sometimes I'll call a buddy late night to smoke. I think it's all about who your friends are, I'm always down to smoke with my friends and new cool people but there's people I know that smoke and I don't enjoy smoking with them so I'd rather smoke alone than with them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I prefer to smoke alone.

18. I smoke alone more often, but I prefer smoking with one or two other people. I wouldn't enjoy a large group.

19. Unfortunately with other ppl

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Me, myself and I.